Ha ha ha... the home button, take a look again!

MJ-12

Apr 29, 2011
IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER :)
Ha ha ha... the home button, take a look again!

Ok this is funny :)

Had the phone about two weeks already.

I just noticed now when I was cleaning the screen, that the home button looked a tiny bit bubbly (for want of a better word). I thought, hmm wait a minute that doesn't look right.

Sure enough, on really close inspection I could see that the button still had a bit of the plastic clear cover on it! LOL managed to get it off and the button and phone look that bit better for it :)

Enjoy...

PS how many of you out there also didn't notice and still have the plastic on it, out of interest post back :)

MJ-12

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
Noticed it right away when I got the unit from the store but I believe some people users never noticed this even after a month of owning the device.. relatively the same with those who are blind to the screen issue :p

sackynuts

Apr 13, 2010
Copenhagen
Nice, I just scratched the edge of my home-button, trying to get a non-existing film off... Guess mine never had it - but what I have now, is a scratched home-button :) jesus...

lotacus

Jul 22, 2009
OH EM GEE!

I read this and thought "dumb ass". Then i looked down and sure enough i realized i was talking about myself.

Got the phone last month to this date.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using XDA App

MJ-12

Apr 29, 2011
IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER :)
OH EM GEE!

I read this and thought "dumb ass". Then i looked down and sure enough i realized i was talking about myself.

Got the phone last month to this date.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using XDA App
Opps ;)

Nah, mine is off, the phone looks better now, the home button looks better doesn't stand out as much as is now the same colour as the phone :)

It looked too intrusive or big or something...

MJ-12

Hacre

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
May 29, 2010
Northwich
HAHAHAHAHAAHAEHEAHEYEYEYEUEUGSHaduigfa;pdvgqeuipr

Ahem.

This thread, right here, will one day be entered into evidence for the defence after a developer or even a normal member of society decides that some culling would be the order of the day.

Good grief.

seshmaru

Aug 22, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

The stupid in this thread alone makes me regret being a part of the human race.

hahahahaha....ha.....ha.

No seriously.