- Sep 21, 2021
Hi, I did the factory rest secret code 1122 but still facing the same issue. Just did few more test.
1) Start with the Bluetooth headset first.
2) onn the Bluetooth from the smart watch and then connected the headset. in the headset i can hear the connected voice and in the smartwatch is show connected.
3) sometime after few sec a message pops up showing disconnected though i don't get and voice message in the headset BUT in the smartwatch Bluetooth is show s connected ?
4) In the smartwatch there is only 1 Bluetooth connection but some version have 2 Bluetooth app connection,
5) Have not paired my smartwatch with another mobile ( at present ) .
I tried something a forced test. I made a call from my another mobile phone and quickly connected the Bluetooth with the smartwatch this way its get connected ...ringtone is heard in the headset and other Bluetooth button works like normal..
This does not work while making outgoing calls ..
a) Smart watch when paired with just another mobile Samsung phone works fine.
b) Smart watch when paired with Philips Bluetooth V 4.0 speaker with microphone works fine.
c) I am trying to connect v8 Bluetooth headset with the smartwatch Bluetooth V 4.0
when purchased in the box its mentioned Bluetooth V 4.2 but in the catalogue its mentions V 4.0 but still not sure which Bluetooth version it has .
Have checked some other video where you can connect the headset model with smartwatch.
But I am not able to connect. ? any further tricks or tweak in the smartwatch setting ?