- Aug 26, 2010
Wear OS News 16 to 22 January
- January 16 - Galaxy Watch 5 receives system update: added tool to check battery status.
- January 18 - New accessories for Google Pixel Watch: Protective cases and straps.
- January 18 - TAG Heuer launches 3 new models of luxury watches with Wear OS: Connected Calibre E4.
- January 19 - Fitbit confirms it will not launch watches with Wear OS, only collaboration to integrate Fitbit functionalities into Pixel Watch.
- January 20 - Information leaks about the upcoming "Extend Unlock" feature that will allow Android and Chromebook devices to be easily unlocked with the watch.
- January 20 - Spigen will launch a ruggedized strap for Pixel Watch with integrated protective case in February.
- January 20 - Leaked upcoming release of Mobvoi's new watch, Ticwatch Pro 5. A single button.