• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Half bricked samsung s6 g920f

Search This thread

techwax

Nov 16, 2015
hi
i rooted my Samsung galaxy sm-g920f s6 and was all working i used the highonandroid.com method after about 38 hours of using my new rooted s6 the phone crashed and started boot looping i have flashed the stock binary to my phone which worked but still stuck on Samsung home screen then i tried flashing recovery twrp file to it and then got recovery is not seandriond enforcing i tried using smart switch and kies via emergency it rushes through to 100 percent then comes up with unknown error
i can only access the download node i then tried to flash stock again with pit (correct one for my phone) and still nothing just stuck on Samsung screen
odin mode
product name: sm-g920f
current binary: official
system status: custom
reactivation lock: off
secure download: enabled
knox warranty void:1 (0x500)
rp swrev: b:3 K:2 s:2

any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

tornado92

Oct 18, 2012
london
hi
i rooted my Samsung galaxy sm-g920f s6 and was all working i used the highonandroid.com method after about 38 hours of using my new rooted s6 the phone crashed and started boot looping i have flashed the stock binary to my phone which worked but still stuck on Samsung home screen then i tried flashing recovery twrp file to it and then got recovery is not seandriond enforcing i tried using smart switch and kies via emergency it rushes through to 100 percent then comes up with unknown error
i can only access the download node i then tried to flash stock again with pit (correct one for my phone) and still nothing just stuck on Samsung screen
odin mode
product name: sm-g920f
current binary: official
system status: custom
reactivation lock: off
secure download: enabled
knox warranty void:1 (0x500)
rp swrev: b:3 K:2 s:2

any help would be greatly appreciated
Are u on 5.0?? Or 5.1?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk