Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

Carlosmadiam

Nov 16, 2011
Yesterday I flashed Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.4.7-20150612 on my new Nexus 5 and it feels even awesome that earlier(I was using RR on Galaxy Grand earlier).

By the way, this happened to be me also but only once. I'm already on latest version.

Edit: and I'm using stock kernel.
I had to revert back to another version too, kept getting same odd behaviour on mine, clean install, stock kernel...

sreeman

Jun 25, 2011
left my phone unlocked for a bit, and it just died? on me magically. twice now in a day.

Cant even turn it back on tried both normal power button and volume button up down and power button combo.

came on after 5~10 mins lol

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
Latest release very buggy. On stock kernel clean install. Got sod, Google play services fc, aosp keyboard fc, and at one stage screen was off I picked up phone and display was all purple/grey/blue pixels like gfx went a bit wonky. Might he best to remove latest build from server tbh.

akaHardison

Aug 9, 2012
Latest release very buggy. On stock kernel clean install. Got sod, Google play services fc, aosp keyboard fc, and at one stage screen was off I picked up phone and display was all purple/grey/blue pixels like gfx went a bit wonky. Might he best to remove latest build from server tbh.

I have this issue in old versions.I have to move to other rom.:(

killeriq

Dec 10, 2008
yeah im having the "colored dots"issue since 5.4.5 i guess , now im on 5.4.7 i thougt i need to replace cable, but seems like others have the same issue also, so its SW based

I never changed kernel.

SeyMedia

Jul 20, 2012
believe or not .im not telling this because of im developer of this rom .but since a week i dont have any single freeze and fc or battery drain etc on my device as you guys reported . (v5.4.7-20150612 everything is stock )

What stock you put before flashing Resurrection Remix v5.4.7? 5.1.1 (LMY48B)?

cetorr

Jan 16, 2012
Utrecht

On 5.4.6 I had the problem when using Bluetooth. And with the camera from the lockscreen. Since the latest update it's been stable. Have the same setup as you have.

One new small issue though, when I try to change location setting from the quick dropdown, the notification bar goes back up again. So can't change location, I have to long-press so I'm in phone settings and change it there. Anyone else has this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

tarat73

Sep 18, 2008
2zsbbpl.jpg

2zome6a.png

I installed always with dirty process.
I'm using blue kernel (Code Blue) and Nova Launcher. I'm using pebble (the bluetooth always on).
I can using the Nexus 5 for 2-3 days.
I think it is very good.
Thanks for your ROM.

Last edited:

killeriq

Dec 10, 2008
yeah im having the "colored dots"issue since 5.4.5 i guess , now im on 5.4.7 i thougt i need to replace cable, but seems like others have the same issue also, so its SW based

I never changed kernel.

So ive put updated 5.4.7 version
Rom : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347758937

The "colored dots"issue is gone, but now i get just blackscreen and need to hard reset, as mobile wont put the screen on. Had this issue on some older FW RR, dont remember version anymore like 2-3months ago.

Hard to use mobile so i might switch to other FW...

Top Liked Posts