Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
I guess i found a bug ie, since last few builds the notification drawer is partially hangs on lockscreen,see the below pic..it happens sometimes & sometimes not..seen on clean or dirty flash..Op plz look into this..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-11-20-13-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-11-20-13-40.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 704
Reactions: port76

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
I guess i found a bug ie, since last few builds the notification drawer is partially hangs on lockscreen,see the below pic..it happens sometimes & sometimes not..seen on clean or dirty flash..Op plz look into this..
No issue here

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DRUMROT

Aug 16, 2011
Flashed this morning and I'm really liking it. Has all the features I want except one: lockscreen wallpaper.
I did a search and there wasn't much about it, only one question and one response (which involved renaming and moving wallpaper files which is annoying and didn't work for me anyways).
Am I missing something or is it just not an option?
Thanks.

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
No issue here

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am using RR since KK days & i bliv u but this happening with every last few builds & as i said even with clean full wipe...So if you give some moment to look into it..i will really appreciate that..

pringled

Aug 10, 2014
Anybody else having fairly major issues with random bouts of being complete incapable of connecting to your carrier network? This ROM is just beyond awesome, to the point where despite the fact that at any tons of given times I could be unable to use my phone as a phone and missing important calls I've still been using it as my primary ROM and loving it.

Alas, the lack of connectivity came back haunt me yesterday and now I'm trying desperately to find a way to sort out my connection woes. Am I alone on this or I'm missing something that will probably be glaringly obvious in hindsight? Some help in the matter would leave me eternally greatful

Additional Info: I'm having the same issue with Carbon ROM (coincidentally tied with this ROM for my main squeeze), but the other ROMs I've flashed to see if they had the same issue didn't have the dropped signal problem in the least. That includes other 5.1.1 ones, and also I'm on the current bootloader and radio, so I don't think it's a compatibility issue. Also, if it's at all relevant I'm on Rogers and just bought the phone 3 or 4 weeks ago (off contract, but new, so it shouldn't be an issue of the phone wearing out), and this problem just popped up after 3 weeks of smooth sailing, including heavy use of both Carbon and this ROM. Umm, and I use MultiRom?

robin786

Jan 7, 2011
KL
Anyone else facing issue on being unable to drag the status bar down? I can only drag it down on every reboot (all the way down to reveal the quick tiles). After that, I can only drag down and reveals "No notification" but unable to drag & reveal the quick tiles.

sidu7

Jul 27, 2012
nethunter with resurrection ROM

I've installed this ROM and it's running perfectly thanks for that.... I wanted to install kali nethunter... I flashed the nethunter zip over the current resurrection ROM... and now it doesn't boot... It's stuck at the resurrection remix boot logo... Please Help me with this..... :crying: I want both resurrection ROM as well as nethunter... Thanks

robin786

Jan 7, 2011
KL
Hammerhead [5.1.1] [Development] [PitchBlack] Resurrection Remix LP v5.4.8 [1...

My problem with drop down menu is settled, after tinkering in the settings.

Now I have another problem. The notification is not showing, in the status bar & the app (in the drawer & home screen). How can I rectify this? Any help?

Last edited:

pista74

Jun 22, 2012
RR-LP-5.4.8

every time i turn on device i dont have the buttons on navbar (bottom bar) i need to go in system settings to reable they

Last edited:

djdave1995

Mar 6, 2013
Network trouble

Looks very nice...

I've installed it and I had an network data traffic issue. It can't connect to the network data (access to telephone network was fine). My provider is Sunrise (Switzerland)

I installed the older version of Resurrection Remix (5.4.7) and it works... something is strange with the newest version (5.4.9)

Have you any idea to fix that?

Top Liked Posts