Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
Rom excellent, responsive, fast, all the functions that I want there. One flaw: too hot. My phone seems a stove. I installed elementalX as kernel, the latest version. Someone else has the same problem?
I'm on stock kernel . temperature is normal as expected

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
Damn just setup 7/6 build lol. Whats new with 7/7? Is this a nightly rom?
Bunch of fixes . read changelog after install new version

uploadfromtaptalk1436311923049.png

Reactions: hansen5265

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
Bunch of fixes . read changelog after install new version

View attachment 3395094

Its cool i installed it. Just used to you doing weekly builds unless necessary. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Rom excellent, responsive, fast, all the functions that I want there. One flaw: too hot. My phone seems a stove. I installed elementalX as kernel, the latest version. Someone else has the same problem?

I gave up on most of the heavily modded kernels. If you want a slightly tweaked stockish kernel use starship, runs great here.

beseemy

Oct 9, 2012
3 stars

rom is cool , sometimes works slowly and lagy ,, Battery is draining so fast 6-7 hours maximum and this is the reason why im in stock rom now . I used for couple days now but its over

omaradsl

Feb 6, 2011
androidbeta.netsons.org
Westscrip, I also, if I do not use the phone, I get to 22. You have very little use of the screen in your screenshots.
This is my screenshots:
Screenshot_2015_07_08_13_43_55.png
However regarding the phone problem that heats I believe it's because they are at sea and the 3g signal is very poor

BlazeForth

May 19, 2013
Ernakulam(Kochi)
Hello guys, i cant manually install Mysmartprice, opera mini beta etc apps in this rom..... Only way is by installing through playstore.... I cant even restore using any apps like titanium, backup+, mybackup pro etc..... I dont have this problem with any AOSP based roms.... Can anyone help here pls... New to this rom.... ? ✌ 

Note: Clean install, unknown sources ticked... ? ✌ 

cop1976

Apr 19, 2011
Rugby
Hello guys, i cant manually install Mysmartprice, opera mini beta etc apps in this rom..... Only way is by installing through playstore.... I cant even restore using any apps like titanium, backup+, mybackup pro etc..... I dont have this problem with any AOSP based roms.... Can anyone help here pls... New to this rom.... ? ✌ 

Note: Clean install, unknown sources ticked... ? ✌ 
Same for me... As well as some apps from Amazon. The problem is that cm remove from apps settings option to change the default install location. App is trying to install on SD card which nexus 5 doesn't have so it fails to install. I don't know why they remove it. Now I can't use RR or CM anymore. Because some of my apps are not in play store.

N5

Edit...
Only way now is to change rom or wait for changes from developers...

Last edited:
Reactions: BlazeForth

BlazeForth

May 19, 2013
Ernakulam(Kochi)
Same for me... As well as some apps from Amazon. The problem is that cm remove from apps settings option to change the default install location. App is trying to install on SD card which nexus 5 doesn't have so it fails to install. I don't know why they remove it. Now I can't use RR or CM anymore. Because some of my apps are not in play store.

N5

Edit...
Its bad.... Other than this issue everything is great... ? ✌

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
Its bad.... Other than this issue everything is great...

did u tried going to settings>apps>usb storage and press he dotted menu in top right, go to preferred install location and chose the first one which is internal storage ,, it works for me in all cm based roms but in the last RR 7/7 there is no such option so may be it's done by default ,,, other than that look for it if you use any cm based rom

cop1976

Apr 19, 2011
Rugby
did u tried going to settings>apps>usb storage and press he dotted menu in top right, go to preferred install location and chose the first one which is internal storage ,, it works for me in all cm based roms but in the last RR 7/7 there is no such option so may be it's done by default ,,, other than that look for it if you use any cm based rom
Like I said, cm team removed that option, and no, it's not set as default... Hopefully their bring it back...

N5

BlazeForth

May 19, 2013
Ernakulam(Kochi)
Okay i didnt luked into that..... Bt cant find this option in latest build... ??and i think its not by default now...

swat4samp

Feb 5, 2012

N5

Edit...
Would that by any chance be the reason why some apps won't be restored by titanium backup? Only CM based roms had this problem, and i even tried installing supersu, but still didnt work.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone