Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

rantoca

Jul 19, 2012
boston
Hello everyone here ,I'm new here beside i got other phones and be in other forums ,well iI receive my nexus 5 and this is my 3rd day using this rom and I'm super satisfy . To Westcrip and other make this awesome rom thanks and continue doing great stuff . Thanks

Reactions: westcrip and 3vilo

lalibm

May 9, 2011
Karachi
Is anyone experiencing loudspeaker distortion on the latest build ? I don't know why it is there and I've checked repeatedly on other ROMS if my hardware is buggy but the loudspeaker works fine on other ROMS. Can anyone help me out ?

mjcook1984

Dec 16, 2009
Warrington
twitter.com
Hi Blaze its not the heads up display well i dont think it is, it opens the app in a window it tends to do it when i open a google hangouts notification when i open from the notification draw, its like a minimised window you get on windows which is the best way I can describe, the app runs in rather than it being full screen there was a similar function in the the kit kat paranoid builds i think it was called floating window in that.

edit ;- scratch that i saw what you ment float mode thanks

Go to heads up notification settings & there yu will be anle to find it.

neXus 5 - - >EuphoriaOS

Last edited:

jadozr

Feb 25, 2011
Paris
Hello,

how do I allow an application to be installed when it is blocked by the Anti Piracy module ?

Thx.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Hello,

how do I allow an application to be installed when it is blocked by the Anti Piracy module ?

Thx.
To disable this $hit:

- Open an command shell in windows
- type "adb shell"
- type "su" and grant superuser rights on you phone
- type "pm disable com.android.settings/org.antipiracy.support.AntiPiracyInstallReceiver"
- type "pm disable com.android.settings/org.antipiracy.support.AntiPiracyNotifyService"

You can also do it with tasker or directly with a terminal emulation on you phone.

Last edited:

BiasedThunder

Oct 16, 2011
BIllings MT
I'm having a wierd issue, and maybe its been mentioned before but I simply cannot find anything but.... When I reboot my phone some of my apps on my home screen dissapear I.E. google chrome and email... I have to replace them on the screen.

tanTech

Apr 12, 2014
I'm having a wierd issue, and maybe its been mentioned before but I simply cannot find anything but.... When I reboot my phone some of my apps on my home screen dissapear I.E. google chrome and email... I have to replace them on the screen.

I have the exact same problem ! the redraws and the disappearing icons are getting annoying . the phone crawls to a stop if used for a length of time until i am forced into using the all clear button .

UggaBugga

May 20, 2010
[feature request] Please support CM based Call Recording in GUI

Hi @westcrip
I would just like to say that this is my favourite ROM and I use it on many devices(I actually purchase devices after what the ROM supports) :)
But there is one option I would really like to have available, Call Recording(just as MIUI has had for years).

Could you please consider implementing support for (CM) call recording so it's ready to go with just a GUI option/flip after ROM install?
This would would be great.

If people would like to activate the the option, they can get a warning to check if it's legal in there country(+ it should really be up to each individual to make there own decisions on the matter. It should be there choice and you should have the freedom to make it yourself).

Thank you very much :)

Last edited:

8ternity

Jul 29, 2011
Montreal
Hi everyone,

I had a bug with that ROM. I click on Bug Link, page is blank.

Does anyone know how to resolve that issue please. I want to resolve it because i very like that ROM.

Here the 2 bugs:

#1 When closing the screen, the LCD shutdown, but backlight still running (seen only in dark) but my battery drops and not last the day.

#2 When i was in call, the LCD screen dim to dark but the screen still remains open.

Note: If anybody can not delete and switch my post into the bug section if applied. Thanks alot. Nice Rom !

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
Hi everyone,

I had a bug with that ROM. I click on Bug Link, page is blank.

Does anyone know how to resolve that issue please. I want to resolve it because i very like that ROM.

Here the 2 bugs:

#1 When closing the screen, the LCD shutdown, but backlight still running (seen only in dark) but my battery drops and not last the day.

#2 When i was in call, the LCD screen dim to dark but the screen still remains open.

Note: If anybody can not delete and switch my post into the bug section if applied. Thanks alot. Nice Rom !
Hi but I dont have issues on my n5 as you mentioned . maybe its because of your custom kernel or you are using xposed

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone