Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

8ternity

Jul 29, 2011
Montreal
No. I was 100% Google stock before unlock, root and try cm12 before your ROM. Cm12 having dôme issues i switch for your ROM.

How van i flash or dix that?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

3vilo

Jan 13, 2015
Paris
Since few days, i have lots of reboots or undetected sim card... In facts : i have my N5 in my pocket, and when i grab it, i'm on the sim lock page. So i don't know if my phone has rebooted or if the sim has been disconnected. Yesterday it occured 4 times in 30 minutes ! It's a bit annoying cose i have missed important calls :(
I'm runnung RR 5.5.3 with code blue 955 and deep darkness theme.

8ternity

Jul 29, 2011
Montreal
What is stranged, is CM12 Nightly Build does the same problem. when i close the screen, backlight are still open (1 time on 5).

I already made a fresh install, wipe cache, dalvik etc.

cetorr

Jan 16, 2012
Utrecht
Hi everyone,

I had a bug with that ROM. I click on Bug Link, page is blank.

Does anyone know how to resolve that issue please. I want to resolve it because i very like that ROM.

Here the 2 bugs:

#1 When closing the screen, the LCD shutdown, but backlight still running (seen only in dark) but my battery drops and not last the day.

#2 When i was in call, the LCD screen dim to dark but the screen still remains open.

Note: If anybody can not delete and switch my post into the bug section if applied. Thanks alot. Nice Rom !

Go to settings - Display - Ambient Display - Disable it.

Probably fixes both your "bugs"

Sph1nX_

Aug 31, 2015
I have some Issues with this ROM, came from Stock 4.4.4 and made a factory reset, flashing it without problems.
But after booting, it said system is not respondig so I could not choose my language settings, after reboot this message showed up again but choosing worked.
Searching for Updates is working but this part is so small, the status can only be seen by turning the device (see screenshot abload.de/img/screen9lknm.png )
Flashlight works only when Screen is on, it turns automatically off and shows in notifications status ON and cannnot be turned on again.
In the Statusbar is a blank profile picture for my user, cannot be edited.
Trebuchet cannot be disabled and had a lot of wakelocks (whole system, not just Trebuchet) for *alarm* and *net_scheduler* which I needed to block in wakelock blocker setting.

isulover

Jul 27, 2012
Jakarta
I have some Issues with this ROM, came from Stock 4.4.4 and made a factory reset, flashing it without problems.
But after booting, it said system is not respondig so I could not choose my language settings, after reboot this message showed up again but choosing worked.
Searching for Updates is working but this part is so small, the status can only be seen by turning the device (see screenshot abload.de/img/screen9lknm.png )
Flashlight works only when Screen is on, it turns automatically off and shows in notifications status ON and cannnot be turned on again.
In the Statusbar is a blank profile picture for my user, cannot be edited.
Trebuchet cannot be disabled and had a lot of wakelocks (whole system, not just Trebuchet) for *alarm* and *net_scheduler* which I needed to block in wakelock blocker setting.

I think u need to flashing again, u can use app like NRT or u can do
it manual with adb ..
There may be a missing stage,
Regards

anoops_id

Nov 28, 2007
Feature request

Hi @westcrip

nice and stable rom!! :good: great work BUT.......
i always love to use this rom but again i choose AICP only because RR Rom lacks one useful feature which I always used to use for OTG file transfer.
Settings > Storage>Mount Notification :crying:

pls pls plsss add this feature like in ACIP, Bliss, Screw'd etc.
since last 8months im waiting for this feature in your all releases :crying::crying::crying::crying:
its a request.

RR rom is aosp or cm based???:confused:
pls revert.

Last edited:

Ruka82

Sep 1, 2009
Yesterday i flash that rom in multirom, the first time bootloop, redownload and reflashed and this time start but appear costantly an FC error of the launcher.
I have used the last open gapps downloaded from their site (06/09), the FC is related to that version?

Reactions: deepss1

Top Liked Posts