Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

enkflr

Oct 29, 2013
Also i should mention this only occurs in full screen apps, things like chrome and facebook work fine, only things like games has this issue, and the bar still shows there are just no buttons (if thats any help)
You're right, just tried after a clean flash and navbar does get messed on low DPI(320-360), only on landscape orientation, if you stay on portrait its OK.
I don't think it's a big problem as you can choose another DPI(400 and up work good), but you can always take a log and share it whit the Dev so he can take a look at what's happening.

Last edited:

boltron

Jan 31, 2012
Paraparaumu
You're right, just tried after a clean flash and navbar does get messed on low DPI(320-360), only on landscape orientation, if you stay on portrait its OK.
I don't think it's a big problem as you can choose another DPI(400 and up work good), but you can always take a log and share it whit the Dev so he can take a look at what's happening.

Going to clean flash latest build (20160401) today and see if the problem still persists

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
The latest update has issues with lock screen although bluetooth seems to have been fixed.

Can you please fix as the lock screen isn't working and is a security issue?
Requires full wipe to fix it . cm recently updated live lockscreen . big update so clean flash requires. Normally no crash

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: enkflr

ankumar

Nov 19, 2014
Chandigarh
Well, you can try a Factory Reset, but West said full wipe, and that means wiping /system then re-flashing the rom. Factory reset doesn't touch the /system, so if you only do this you may still have the same trouble.

Issue is still occurring even after full wipe. I have flashed latest rom ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.7-20160409-hammerhead.zip
To fix the issue temporary, i am using PIN lock instead of swipe.

Smackeroni

Feb 23, 2013
Hello everybody!
First of all, this is a really great Rom. Stable, fast an a huge amount of customisation. Just awesome!
I just cant find active display. Is it not implemented? There is a quick toggle for it, but it doesnt work...
Thanks in advance!

pandza88

Hi
Its 5.6.6

Edit: now 5.6.7 ;)
It is in settings->display & lights

471ada7806d0d9706819e0fe7865f76e.jpg

Послато са Nexus 5 уз помоћ Тапатока

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone