Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

enkflr

Oct 29, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm having a problems with the battery saver and battery mode quick tile; in the configurations they are added but when I pull the status bar they aren't there. Someone got the same?
Also I can't find the option to disable status/ nav bar warning color when battery low. Is it removed?
Both things on latest build clean flashed...

dado70

Feb 14, 2012
Forlimpopoli (FC)
Small OT...
Hello guys ... you know some icons pack for the softkeys smartbar in the navbar? [emoji5]

Inviato dalla terra della piadina...

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I loved the rom. The only thing i miss is SlimPie. Request you to add Slimpie!!
Eeeeeeh ... unfortunately the SlimPie not fit in any more rom, I'm sorry to you as ...[emoji17]

Inviato dalla terra della piadina...

Romu313

Dec 3, 2011
Hello,
First of all thank you for this wonderful Rom, all the desired option is there, with the Neptune theme is perfect !!!!! Thank you for the work and sharing !!!!!

Except I have two problems:
1°) with the weather on the lock screen ...
Everything works fine except that the name of the city that finds plated on the left side !!!
See the screen;)
This is normal because not really beautiful ???

2°) I can not update SuperSu by googleplay ??
Is this normal ??

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160421-190924.jpg
    Screenshot_20160421-190924.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 402

bexol

Jan 24, 2013
For those who clean flashed the latest upgrade 0502, did you have an issue with live display not working?

I dirty flashed and that was the only but not working.

Thanks in advance.

varund7726

Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2012
★★Melbourne★★
Yeah, ended up clean flashing and had the same result. I just reverted to the previous stable version 409

I just clean flashed and it does not work.

First time with this ROM and holy features I am in awe of all the tinkering one can do. Thanks so much.
Because cm removed live display config for hammerhead ..no use in clean flashing .

Reactions: al33m

toocool4all

Sep 9, 2011
This ROM keep lagging , had to reboot , thought problem solved but arise again within a day after rebooted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts