Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
This ROM keep lagging , had to reboot , thought problem solved but arise again within a day after rebooted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Lag issues solved 2 months ago . now Rom running buttery smooth .which version you are on? Probably you installed xposed etc

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

toocool4all

Sep 9, 2011
I had cleaned installed latest version , I am not using exposed or any other mods , I am using elementalx kernel latest version , now I will again dirty flash ROM so that if its kernel problem it may get solved , will reply as soon as possible .

toocool4all

Sep 9, 2011
After using for couple of days I can confirm it was elementalx kernel problem , not a ROM problem , working lag free on stock kernel.

szulolo79

Oct 3, 2013
Hi.
thank you for great rom, I appreaciate your work. I found one issue though. I added a lockscreen quick shortcut, a direct call to contact with photo attached and on the lockscreen I got a deafault phone icon, the same happens when I add "contact" shortcut. On resurrection rom on shield tablet I got attached picture on the lockscreen, so I was expecting the same on n5. Am I doing something wrong? I am not 5.6.8 version, no xposed, no nothing.
thank you in advance for any feedback

pandza88

Last edited:
Reactions: fendytrancers89

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Same here. Feeling very laggy.
Battery also gets drained fast(that is probably since it is an older phone)

watch google playservices, the updated once more is causing drain for some, even on my two nexus devices i had that.
solutions are either clearing app data of playservices and service framework app or go from scratch. not the first time that this happens.

playservices update in the background without you knowing it, see if you have 9.0.xxxxx that's the latest, about a week old or so.

Reactions: pandza88

pandza88

watch google playservices, the updated once more is causing drain for some, even on my two nexus devices i had that.
solutions are either clearing app data of playservices and service framework app or go from scratch. not the first time that this happens.

playservices update in the background without you knowing it, see if you have 9.0.xxxxx that's the latest, about a week old or so.
Thanks for that will try clear data.

Also I noticed that latest one takes ages to boot.

Build before was booting way faster.

Послато са Nexus 5 CAF уз помоћ Тапатока

BigWhoop

Sep 23, 2010
Bielefeld
www.hardware-mag.de
same to me.
Clean istalled newest version with open gapps.
Had this behaviour with the last version, too.

when i recieve a call the phone reboots, too.

Edit:
I tried opengapps nano.
it works after first boot. I will test if all is fine now.

Last edited:

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Hi,

lock screen is crashing. I have also tried to fix this issue after clean flash[full wipe]

Please let me know how can i fix this issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers mobile app

never heard of this which means two things:

a) it's something in your setup, ( provide logs, better immediately without someone has to ask)

b) since the issue is rare and/or only you nobody knows a solution out of the pocket with the same result, need logs and input about your config.
....many people use special stuff and know it exactly but don't wanna tell for good reason but thing is that without knowing your setup and/or logs
....we cannot know what's going on and all is guesswork, in this case not even that since you already did a clean install (TiBu restore?)

toocool4all

Sep 9, 2011
I am having no problem with this ROM , plus lots of customisation with no performance lost is awesome , keep adding new features .

PS - this is my only ROM since I buyed nexus 5 a year ago .

ankumar

Nov 19, 2014
Chandigarh
no problem with those :) they are not even containing app data, only callhistory and messages history, good to go on those ;)
I have tried both update and fresh installation method to fix this issue. After installation, i just restore user app data from titanium backup app.
The lock screen crashing issue occurs only when i used swipe lock type

Note: I have no any special framework installed e.g. xposed, etc

Please let me know which logs you want?

EDIT: Sorry, i replied on wrong post.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Another issue i am facing with latest build that "android core apps" process is consuming too much battery. I have attached screenshots. This issue was not occurring with previous builds.

aac658e753eb586473a9ecf73ae48720.jpg

b28b1dd39ab0d669ae91062ff3ce7873.jpg

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

never heard of this which means two things:

a) it's something in your setup, ( provide logs, better immediately without someone has to ask)

b) since the issue is rare and/or only you nobody knows a solution out of the pocket with the same result, need logs and input about your config.
....many people use special stuff and know it exactly but don't wanna tell for good reason but thing is that without knowing your setup and/or logs
....we cannot know what's going on and all is guesswork, in this case not even that since you already did a clean install (TiBu restore?)
Sorry i replied on wrong post. Adding my comment here

I have tried both update and fresh installation method to fix this issue. After installation, i just restore user app data from titanium backup app.

Also refer this previous post, this issue was occurring in previous builds as well

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66189324

Last edited:

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
I have tried both update and fresh installation method to fix this issue.
After installation, i just restore user app data from titanium backup app.

EDIT: Sorry, i replied on wrong post.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Another issue i am facing with latest build that "android core apps" process is consuming too much battery. I have attached screenshots. This issue was not occurring with previous builds.

aac658e753eb586473a9ecf73ae48720.jpg

b28b1dd39ab0d669ae91062ff3ce7873.jpg

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Sorry i replied on wrong post. Adding my comment here

Also refer this previous post, this issue was occurring in previous builds as well

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66189324

if it happened on earlier build and since you're more or less alone with it must be an app, a mod or a setting you're using:

next time you make a clean install try the following approach by the letter and you'll know what's causing it ( or it will be gone )

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62192068&postcount=4059

ankumar

Nov 19, 2014
Chandigarh
[/HIDE]if it happened on earlier build and since you're more or less alone with it must be an app, a mod or a setting you're using:

next time you make a clean install try the following approach by the letter and you'll know what's causing it ( or it will be gone )

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62192068&postcount=4059
Thanks. I have already performed these steps earlier but unable to find root cause of an issue.

The lock screen issue comes eventually, it doesn't matter which/how many apps i installed/restore. I am also freezing some system apps as i don't want to use them but this is also not the root cause for this issue.

But thanks for the steps, i will try to perform same steps again and update you if i found the cause.

Best Regards,
Anil

Top Liked Posts