Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

utmisra

Mar 23, 2017
Is anybody facing any stability issues with RR-N-v5.8.5-20171017 ? Please confirm as I don't want to revert to an older version later.

Thanks! ☺️

aelfinn

Jun 3, 2012

Attachments

• Nexus5-Voltages.png
    Nexus5-Voltages.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 602

hwangtaizia

Sep 8, 2013
I'm from Vietnam, and when I used weather widget on lock screen, It's not change to Vietnamese. I found that cLock widget still can change to Vietnamese, but just in to home screen. Can you fix it or use cLock's weather widget on lock screen? Thanks so much. My English isn't good enough. Sr

melvix

Jul 19, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
New Version RR-N-v5.8.5-20171217 is there.
>> Changelog here <<

ALL Credits to @westcrip and RR devs.

Alternative Download:
AndroidFileHost

CHEERS! ;)

After dirty flashing coming from the previous version, I can not boot anymore and had to restore from a nand backup.
The flashing was without errors.
This was the first time an update broke my rom. Is there something different with this version? Can it be my multirom installation?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

t0mas_

Jan 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 8
After dirty flashing coming from the previous version, I can not boot anymore and had to restore from a nand backup.
The flashing was without errors.
This was the first time an update broke my rom. Is there something different with this version? Can it be my multirom installation?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
I only wipe system, art and cache, then flash. worked like a charm,everything stays the way it was

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

zz45

Jan 6, 2016
Hey guys, I've made clean install and everything works just perfect except the mic. It works fine when I turn on speaker mode, but without it works sometimes and sometimes not. Is it a common issue?

Reactions: utmisra

zz45

Jan 6, 2016
It was typical problem for nexus 5 - trick with sticky notes helped. For sure the ROM is just perfect

utmisra

Mar 23, 2017
Hey guys, I've made clean install and everything works just perfect except the mic. It works fine when I turn on speaker mode, but without it works sometimes and sometimes not. Is it a common issue?

Did you find a solution to this? I'm facing the same issue. I thought it was hardware related.

Top Liked Posts