• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hammerhead CAF [7.1.2] Unoficcial Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X

Search This thread

jacomail95

Nov 11, 2012
Fondi, LT
Running great here, and Xposed + FakeGapps module to enable the use of MicroG is working without any problem at all. So happy to have a RR CAF based, i love it, thank you so much :)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 CAF con Tapatalk 2

Kibria

Nov 28, 2014
Dhaka
Awesome ROM! Running well. To me, for a CAF variant, it seems just a little bit slow to respond. Well, can't deny the smoothness! :)
@Dr. Rush, can you please add input method switcher in navigation bar? Does the ROM support OMS?

Pival81

Oct 20, 2013
Manduria (TA)
It is unusable with the latest update, it doesn't even let me install APKs outside of the play store.
That's not because of some weird overlay app, it's the same even after wiping data and cache.
Not to talk about battery, it should be way better with CAF.

ilciumbia

Feb 24, 2012
Arese
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 7
It is unusable with the latest update, it doesn't even let me install APKs outside of the play store.
That's not because of some weird overlay app, it's the same even after wiping data and cache.
Not to talk about battery, it should be way better with CAF.
I do not encounter any problems. I installed adaway with no issues and battery is no worse than before... I recommend you wrote system and then install ROM, GAPPS and kernel and/or Magisk if you like.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

jacomail95

Nov 11, 2012
Fondi, LT
Please tell me what the best custom kernel for this rom? Thanks! ?

There's only two custom kernel on XDA for Hammerhead CAF (not counting the Breakfast Kernel on 4PDA):
The Whitepug kernel, good and in development

The everlasting TrueSight kernel, which I'm using right now.

It's up to you the choice :)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 CAF con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: fendytrancers89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X Hammerhead CAF
    Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface built in rom
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
      <project name="LineageOS/android_device_lge_hammerheadcaf" path="device/lge/hammerheadcaf" remote="github" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead" path="kernel/lge/hammerheadcaf" revision="cm-14.1-caf" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
      <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
      <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead" path="kernel/lge/hammerhead" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1-caf" />
    </manifest>
    Download Androi File Host

Installation required TWRP CAF
    :p NEW UPDATE 28.11.17 Link
    :p NEW UPDATE 25.08.17 Link
    I collected for myself. I really like the sound on LineageOS 14.1 CAF, but there was not enough much that is in the RR.
    :p NEW UPDATE 11.11.17 Link
    Sorry guys, but by the forum's rules all posts written only on English.