• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Haptic Feedback: From JustHome v11: Is this a WM6.5 Only thing?

Search This thread

Xystance

May 3, 2006
Chicago
Hey everyone,

I tried out the JustHome v11 (I ruv roo Ivanmmj!) and liked it, but I'm a bit rough on my phone and multitask / use heavily throughout the day, so I gave the JustStableV2Build5-Micro build a try. It's small memory footprint and blindingly fast speed on the Wing won me over.

However, the haptic feedback on the Windows Mobile 6.5 / JustHome v11 won me over too, but I encountered stability issues with Internet Explorer and with multitasking. I know it's an alpha build and I didn't expect it to be as good as it was (and yes, it was good), but not -quite- good enough for my own use yet.

I'd like to know if the haptic feedback is something that's juts a part of WM6.5, or if it's something that's easily installed / ported back to WM6.1, I'd -love- to have it with WM6.1.

Any clues? Thanks!

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
It's on my juststable and JustStableV2, also. It's just a program that I started adding to my ROMs. Search the forum for touch responce to find it.
On the obligatory side: I have to point out that you should post questions like this under the ROM itself, as it keeps the forums cleaner by not adding non-ROM development threads in the development subforum.

But yea, just search for touch responce and you'll have your answer. ^_^ It might take a while to get the frequency just right, though. Too much or too little vibration and it gets old easily.

Xystance

May 3, 2006
Chicago
Aaaah, touch response, not haptic feedback.

It's on my juststable and JustStableV2, also. It's just a program that I started adding to my ROMs. Search the forum for touch responce to find it.
On the obligatory side: I have to point out that you should post questions like this under the ROM itself, as it keeps the forums cleaner by not adding non-ROM development threads in the development subforum.

But yea, just search for touch responce and you'll have your answer. ^_^ It might take a while to get the frequency just right, though. Too much or too little vibration and it gets old easily.

Aaaaaah, alright, sorry about that, I'll do that in the future.

I was searching the forum for "haptic feedback" and didn't come up with much.

Thanks Ivanmmj, as always!