Hard Brick redmi 6, no Fastboot mode

Search This thread

kuldeep0-817x

Aug 23, 2020
hii sir i have redmi 6a i trying to instal other rom via twrp ... but rom is wrong ,... and my mobile not power on or not gone in fastmode ony vibrate continously help me sir

Redmi6newbie

Apr 28, 2021
hii sir i have redmi 6a i trying to instal other rom via twrp ... but rom is wrong ,... and my mobile not power on or not gone in fastmode ony vibrate continously help me sir
Kamu hanya butuh PC.
Spflashtool v5.
Python.
Mct mtk. Exe.
Driver mtk.
Rom fastboot. Tgz

MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES or at least add an English translation below your foreign language(Google translator for example),translation added below:

You only need a PC.
Spflashtool v5.
Python.
Mct mtk. Exe.
Driver mtk.
Fastboot rom. Tgz

Last edited by a moderator:

Redmi6newbie

Apr 28, 2021
can you please tell me how you got your phone connected to the computer. my device connects to the computer only for 2 seconds after holding vol up and pwr buttons.
Iya, kalo nggak dipakai drivernya mati, tapi kalo dipakai baru nyambung lagi. Itu normal
MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES or at least add an English translation below your foreign language(Google translator for example),translation added below:

Yes, if the driver is not used, it turns off, but if it is used, it will connect again. It's normal

Redmi6newbie

Apr 28, 2021
I,m reciving error 0xC0060005 from SP flash tool and i cant flash.

Sorry for my bad english
Butuh mct mtk, dan brom error akan hilang

It takes mctk, and the bromine error will disappear

Redmi6newbie

Apr 28, 2021
I have the same problem, the same error, no fastboot mode. no recovery mode, just vibring and black screen...
The error BROM error status_brom_cmd_send_da_fail (0xC0060005) is due to we dont have a AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH, I tried with the auth_sv5 that is common but doesnt work.

If anyone know the way to fix this, I know a lot of people will preciated it.
Itu cuma butuh mct mtk

It just takes mctk

juncabs28

Jun 23, 2020
this will save you just follow download all..disable signature verification on your pc
#
i have a redmi 6a no fastboot no recovery vibrate every 20sec..

Nova_8056

Apr 15, 2022
Have you searched out for "spflash tool" options?
this is MTK chip phone, it may be the solution.

I had very similar situation with my phone today. It has same soc =MT6762-Helio P22
and after flashing a bad twrp it did same thing. (no screen, not able to get fastboot mode)

flash tool saved me.
Can you please, please tell me what mediatek drivers you used, and what all you did to use the flash tool of this phone? Because i can't make it communicate with my pc... Please dm me man, I'm really in a desperate to fix mine....

adhilfuad

Dec 12, 2017
Redmi Note 9
Help me please
My Redmi 6 again stuck at Mi Logo. While using normally, it became hang and restarted automatically and stuck at Mi Logo.
I tried to flash device through Mi Flash (Pro) Tool and After that tried sp flash tool(version v5.19.24) along with libusb devel filter and MTK bypass through python in UART Mode(detected as MTK USB Port(COM23)).
And got "PROTECTION DISABLED" from MTK Bypass. [I have also tried MCT_MTK_BYPASS tool for this along with SP Flash tool].
But it shows "STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION" error in SP flash tool, Flashing started by downloading DA and then stopped and port disappeared(Shows unknown in status bar instead of High Speed). And no error message; so I waited more than 1 hour. No result - not flashing.

But it shows STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL in mi flash pro tool with authenticated mi account and now it not showing mi logo too, only charging indicator LED(But port detects when in libusb devel filter)
Help? How to flash or restore in this condition?

Attachments

• STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL mi flash pro.png
    STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL mi flash pro.png
    64 KB · Views: 6
  • Flashing stuck and port disappeared.png
    Flashing stuck and port disappeared.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 5
  • STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION.png
    STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 5

adhilfuad

Dec 12, 2017
Redmi Note 9
Help me please
My Redmi 6 again stuck at Mi Logo. While using normally, it became hang and restarted automatically and stuck at Mi Logo.
I tried to flash device through Mi Flash (Pro) Tool and After that tried sp flash tool(version v5.19.24) along with libusb devel filter and MTK bypass through python in UART Mode(detected as MTK USB Port(COM23)).
And got "PROTECTION DISABLED" from MTK Bypass. [I have also tried MCT_MTK_BYPASS tool for this along with SP Flash tool].
But it shows "STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION" error in SP flash tool, Flashing started by downloading DA and then stopped and port disappeared(Shows unknown in status bar instead of High Speed). And no error message; so I waited more than 1 hour. No result - not flashing.

But it shows STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL in mi flash pro tool with authenticated mi account and now it not showing mi logo too, only charging indicator LED(But port detects when in libusb devel filter)
FM_ComBoEmmc_UFS_ALL.err error in Mi Flash
Help? How to flash or restore in this condition?

Attachments

• flashing..over100%.png
    flashing..over100%.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 5
  • cb_download_da called ~~~~~~ error Mi Flash.png
    cb_download_da called ~~~~~~ error Mi Flash.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Flashing stuck and port disappeared.png
    Flashing stuck and port disappeared.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 1
  • FM_ComBoEmmc_UFS_ALL.err error Mi Flash.png
    FM_ComBoEmmc_UFS_ALL.err error Mi Flash.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
  • STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL mi flash pro.png
    STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL mi flash pro.png
    64 KB · Views: 1
  • STATUS_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL.png
    STATUS_BROM_CMD_JUMP_DA_FAIL.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 1
  • STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION.png
    STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I flashed a wrong boot.img via fastboot, and done reboot.
    After that the phone stuck in bootloop with no screen at all (vibrate when it try to boot).
    - can't enter to fastboot mode, either not to TWRP.
    - can't even to turn the phone off (tried with pow + vol-up + vol-down, but didn't work).
    - PC not recognize the phone.

I have an unlocked bootloader if it make any different to this situation.
    Please help :crying:
    Thanks.

Sorry forma muy bad english

could be few reasons for that error.

first off , are you holding the volume down button while plugging in the phone?

then did you use the custom DA file and Auth files from the other help thread here?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-6/help/trouble-finding-auth-file-to-flash-t3874869
    if you brick redmi 6a mtk device for now :D there is ONLY two solution (For now at least!)
    1- use authorized mi account and SPtools
    2- reprogram EMMC or hard by UFI BOX OR Easyjtag Box

Methods for brick redmi 6a ;)
    unlock bootloader without knowing its consequences
    install any untested custom recovery in boot or recovery partitions because in 99% it remove fasboot !
    if you are on android 8.1 flashing TWRP-3.3.1-REDMI6A-wzsx150_b5.img android 9
    if you are on chinese 9.7.18 android 9 rom flashing twrp android 8.1

So ! after all test and faileds (boot loop/ black screen/single vibrate/ only vibrate/ no vibrate ) i realized just use this phone as it is DO NOT EVER TRY TO UNLOCK BOOT LOADER For trying gain root or recovery because if you dont have authorized mi account or box you will be Crying as baby !
    Hi,
    I flashed a wrong boot.img via fastboot, and done reboot.
    After that the phone stuck in bootloop with no screen at all (vibrate when it try to boot).
    - can't enter to fastboot mode, either not to TWRP.
    - can't even to turn the phone off (tried with pow + vol-up + vol-down, but didn't work).
    - PC not recognize the phone.

I have an unlocked bootloader if it make any different to this situation.
    Please help :crying:
    Thanks.

Have you searched out for "spflash tool" options?
    this is MTK chip phone, it may be the solution.

I had very similar situation with my phone today. It has same soc =MT6762-Helio P22
    and after flashing a bad twrp it did same thing. (no screen, not able to get fastboot mode)

flash tool saved me.

Sorry for my bad english