Question Hard brick

Search This thread

Suishida22

May 20, 2022
Hello good to all,
It turns out that I have the device with a hard brick and I can't find a solution to repair it, I've been looking for a similar thread, but nothing. It won't let me in, it's not fastboot, not in recovery or anything, and if I turn it on normally I get: The current image have been destroyed...

How I got to this situation, was after rooting the device with a tutorial here, which worked perfectly for me. It was later when I had the great idea of closing the bootloader with the rooted device, and since then it gives me this error.

RMX3370

Thanks mate, could you explain me a little how it works and how to get this program? I don't mind paying if it gets fixed.
1)Just go to service center , if phone is in warranty , they will just flash the device with STOCK ROM using msm tool (best )

2)however they might even replace motherboard for no reason but that will also fix the device (time taking)

3) last option is to use paid msm flashing services costs from 5to 10$ USD , you can find them by Google search (risky)

Reactions: Rastatorba

salary2061

May 27, 2022
I had about the same problems, my GT Neo 2 does not load fastboot further. The cyclical startup process is repeated.
Stupidly, I understand now, I decided to wipe data in TWRP recovery
This is what it looks like - youtube
I tried to install custom recovery from this topic, all stages passed without problems, but at the end after rebooting fastboot loops
Have you solved this problem, if so, in what way?

salary2061

May 27, 2022
udp
installing this method
but root I couldn't get here
I tried to unlock twrp using the magic installation, but the problem described above appeared

Attachments

• Screenshot_37.png
    Screenshot_37.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 51

milan10

Jan 7, 2016
I think I have the same problem as others. Realme appears and restarts continuously. It does not go into fastboot because the boot loader is blocked. What can I do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks mate, could you explain me a little how it works and how to get this program? I don't mind paying if it gets fixed.
    1)Just go to service center , if phone is in warranty , they will just flash the device with STOCK ROM using msm tool (best )

2)however they might even replace motherboard for no reason but that will also fix the device (time taking)

3) last option is to use paid msm flashing services costs from 5to 10$ USD , you can find them by Google search (risky)