• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question hard bricked oneplus 9 le2110

Search This thread

SABBIRAHMED93

Sep 26, 2016
my device goes to full black screen ...when i try to flash msm tool my phone continues connect & disconnect from laptop ....is there anyone to help ......please help me

Reactions: kitcostantino

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
I can't help you but I have the same exact thing going on with my OnePlus 9. Basically, my computer will not recognize the phone. I have reinstalled the Qualcomm drivers and tried MSM. Holding any button combo does not reboot. Basically my OP9 just connects and disconnects and windows doesn't have a driver nor can it identify. I really don't want to have to send it in, but I don't see another option. Someone on here likely knows the solution. Fingers crossed for both of us. 😂.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this is the fix. I just don't have time to mess with it this weekend.

Last edited:

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Dude, flash the 9 pro edl. It brought mine back. I can't promise you will get to a non-indian version, but my AA Iis back as a OP9 DA now at least. Lol. Hold vol up and vol down when the Indian 9pro msm starts and you should be okay. (👍 My from my OP9 AA flashed to DA)

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
When you connect the phone (powered off, pressing and holding Vol + and Vol - don't let go until the flash gets past the first few steps) does the PC make the device connected chime? Also, what worked for me was continuing to hold vol up and vol down as I started the regular op9 indian MSM.

It failed with the same error a time or two. 3rd time I tried, it flashed.

After that, I was able to MSM back to the AA (North American) version.

Also, there is a drop down box in the upper left of MSM tool that I had to click to make sure said India. When I flashed back, to AA, I had to make it said O2.

Also, of critical importance, after flashing the 9 pro and trying to get back to 9 DA, my battery was dead and I had to charge. Then all worked.

I only have pics/screenshots of my Convo with @Harry44 bc I was blown away it worked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-123840.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-123840.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20211021-123832.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-123832.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJurner

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
When you connect the phone (powered off, pressing and holding Vol + and Vol - don't let go until the flash gets past the first few steps) does the PC make the device connected chime? Also, what worked for me was continuing to hold vol up and vol down as I started the regular op9 indian MSM.

Also, there is a drop down box in the upper left of MSM tool that I had to click to make sure said India. When I flashed back, to AA, I had to make it said O2.

Also, of critical importance, after flashing the 9 pro and trying to get back to 9 DA, my battery was dead and I had to charge. Then all worked.

I only have pics/screenshots of my Convo with @Harry44 bc I was blown away it worked.
Ok it says India in op9 msm. Do I uncheck auto reboot and use lite firehouse?

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
The original post did not specify to let it reboot. It said to flash to the OP9 pro msm then you could flash the OP9 msm. I rebooted only bc I couldn't get the OP9 to flash. And then my battery was dead also.
I actually booted the OP9 pro firmware. The hole punch was misaligned and weird. After that, I got device mismatch when I tried the non-pro MSM tools. My bootloader still says Lahnia or whatever the 9 pro codename is, but as far as I can tell, it's back to where it functions correctly as an AA.

Adding more pics to show the OP9pro MSM detail a bit more.

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_131700__01.jpg
    IMG_20211021_131700__01.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • signal-2021-10-17-09-42-08-547.jpg
    signal-2021-10-17-09-42-08-547.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 33
  • signal-2021-10-17-10-24-03-067.jpg
    signal-2021-10-17-10-24-03-067.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Can you try to attach it by the attach files button?
Apparently, I can. Weird. And cool. Beats the poop out of burning my cloud space. ;) Still slow though. 😂

Uploading meow. Guess I see why it's slow here too. Lol. At work, I was getting between 1-2 Mbps. Lol. At home, my upload is 20mbps. Better. Just not perfect.
It's going though.

Last edited:

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Apparently, I can. Weird. And cool. Beats the poop out of burning my cloud space. ;) Still slow though. 😂

Uploading meow. Guess I see why it's slow here too. Lol. At work, I was getting between 1-2 Mbps. Lol. At home, my upload is 20mbps. Better. Just not perfect.
It's going though.
Thank you! I've been here trying everything possible to get this to work

Reactions: kitcostantino

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    my device goes to full black screen ...when i try to flash msm tool my phone continues connect & disconnect from laptop ....is there anyone to help ......please help me
    Flash the Indian OP9 msm. For some strange reason, holding the Vol Up and Vol down buttons seem to make it push through. I'm back on AA variant now.
    Flash the Indian OP9 msm. For some strange reason, holding the Vol Up and Vol down buttons seem to make it push through. I'm back on AA variant now.
    I'm still getting"device not match image" error when I try the op9 indian msm from the op9 pro indian msm. Any mhrlo would be appreciated

Ok it says India in op9 msm. Do I uncheck auto reboot and use lite firehouse?
    Looking at that pic again, that is the combo that worked in addition to holding vol + and vol -