• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question hard bricked oneplus 9 le2110

Search This thread

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_204558.jpg
    IMG_20211021_204558.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 33
  • Sad
Reactions: kitcostantino

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
No dice. I've tried everything. I'm about to smash it...lol
Don't do that. Step through the process one move at a time. First, plug it up to see if the battery is charged. If it's dead or close to it, it will still react to edl. (Or at least mine udd). There's a good chance that after flashing and then trying to flash again your battery is discharged. The first sign of life I had seen was the charging indicator. I'm guessing your 9 pro flash worked?

Also, tell me like I'm a newb.
What MSM worked last?
What OOS version (region BA/DA/AA) is the device.?

Reactions: JimmyJurner

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Don't do that. Step through the process one move at a time. First, plug it up to see if the battery is charged. If it's dead or close to it, it will still react to edl. (Or at least mine udd). There's a good chance that after flashing and then trying to flash again your battery is discharged. The first sign of life I had seen was the charging indicator. I'm guessing your 9 pro flash worked?
I just saw it was at 72%. It flash the pro firmware without issue at all. Booted into it and got the holepunch issue. Powered it off. Unchecked auto reboot and only had sha256 checked. India in the drop down and pressed start. Held both volume up and down while plugging it in. Tried 3 to 4 times that way and different combinations

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro

Also, tell me like I'm a newb.
What MSM worked last?
What OOS version (region BA/DA/AA) is the device.?
Which op9 pro indian msm did you use? Did you have that one? That's the pro one I used

Attachments

• 16348649518987017976841625831862.jpg
    16348649518987017976841625831862.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Checking and unchecking in MSM tool is a good and bad idea. To get the Indian 9 pro one to work, I unchecked Sha Check and reboot upon completion. To get the Indian OP9 to start after I charged my battery, I started MSM tool, then once it was loaded, plugged up the USB cable (already plugged into a USB 2.0 port to the phone never letting go of vol up and vol down.
The lite firehose I only used to get op9 pro to flash.

Ultimately, I had nothing to lose, so I kept at it, taking breaks and trying again. Gotta be patient with it. It's not supposed bto let us do what it will, but it does. None of it worked the first attempt for me.

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Also, once back on OP9 I updated before proceeding further. I did not update on 9 pro firmware.

That is the same op9 pro firmware I used.

Using factory OnePlus cable I presume.

Also, when you run/start MSM tool, are you right clicking and selecting "Run as administrator?"

Last edited:

JimmyJurner

Dec 4, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Also, once back on OP9 I updated before proceeding further. I did not update on 9 pro firmware.

That is the same op9 pro firmware I used.

Using factory OnePlus cable I presume.

Also, when you run/start MSM tool, are you right clicking and selecting "Run as administrator?"
Yes I tried regular starting it up and run as administrator. Same thing Thats my battery when I plug it in to the wall charger. I'm definitely trying to be patient but it's annoying lol. The only thing I had work for me was flashing in twrp the original global firmware from op website. It flashed to whatever slot I choose no problem but the other slot remains op9 pro india

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_212624747.jpg
    IMG_20211021_212624747.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 13

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
It drove me nuts for 2 days. Can't hurt to try the proper MSM for the OP9. Basically, I had all 3 (9 pro DA, 9 DA, and 9 AA,) MSM on my computer. Just keep trying. Eventually, something will work. The drop down for O2 and India, etc may need to be unselected.

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Back at it again this morning! Wish me luck!
You'll get it, brother. I was in that same place. Then, suddenly, it all worked. Something I didn't think of is drivers ...
When my phone was doing the connect/disconnect loop, I couldn't get it to recognize. My thought at the time was (I know I have the right drivers installed) but still, I searched on XDA and found a post where someome said the driver helped them. Mind you, that did not seem to be the problem I had, and immediately it resolved nothing, BUT it is another facet to consider.

I just reflashed AA to my second slot this morning to be certain I am back where I am supposed to be via Oxygen Updater and Local Upgrade. Another random note, system updates were greyed out at first. Following the subsequent system update after I MSM the AA OP9 firmware, system update and local upgrade reappeared. Just be patient. You'll get it dude.

Edit: this thread was another resource

Last edited:

Akhan5193

Nov 25, 2021
Same problem I also have uploaded oneplus 9 pro Le15BA on my oneplus 9 Le2110, Now I am stuck at this no camera work, no sim work, No sensors.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    my device goes to full black screen ...when i try to flash msm tool my phone continues connect & disconnect from laptop ....is there anyone to help ......please help me
    Flash the Indian OP9 msm. For some strange reason, holding the Vol Up and Vol down buttons seem to make it push through. I'm back on AA variant now.
    Flash the Indian OP9 msm. For some strange reason, holding the Vol Up and Vol down buttons seem to make it push through. I'm back on AA variant now.
    I'm still getting"device not match image" error when I try the op9 indian msm from the op9 pro indian msm. Any mhrlo would be appreciated
    When you connect the phone (powered off, pressing and holding Vol + and Vol - don't let go until the flash gets past the first few steps) does the PC make the device connected chime? Also, what worked for me was continuing to hold vol up and vol down as I started the regular op9 indian MSM.

It failed with the same error a time or two. 3rd time I tried, it flashed.

After that, I was able to MSM back to the AA (North American) version.

Also, there is a drop down box in the upper left of MSM tool that I had to click to make sure said India. When I flashed back, to AA, I had to make it said O2.

Also, of critical importance, after flashing the 9 pro and trying to get back to 9 DA, my battery was dead and I had to charge. Then all worked.

I only have pics/screenshots of my Convo with @Harry44 bc I was blown away it worked.
    Ok it says India in op9 msm. Do I uncheck auto reboot and use lite firehouse?
    Looking at that pic again, that is the combo that worked in addition to holding vol + and vol -