• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

hard bricked!!

Search This thread

trinilu27

Sep 27, 2014
salt lake city
I have a one plus 5t it was running a bliss ton on android 9....i took a ota to android 10 bliss and the phone rebooted in to safe mode and no matter what i couldn't get it to boot normally...so i did a factory reset and now the phone wont power on at all.....no led no screen lighting up....nothing!..... now I'm pretty sure I already know the answers I'm going to get (phones screwed) but I was hoping somebody might have some sort of solution

nicorvienne

Jan 20, 2015
vienna
I have a one plus 5t it was running a bliss ton on android 9....i took a ota to android 10 bliss and the phone rebooted in to safe mode and no matter what i couldn't get it to boot normally...so i did a factory reset and now the phone wont power on at all.....no led no screen lighting up....nothing!..... now I'm pretty sure I already know the answers I'm going to get (phones screwed) but I was hoping somebody might have some sort of solution

here you go!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5t/how-to/op5t-collection-unbrick-tools-t3898890

Reactions: vipsms

Zteuser21

Dec 14, 2019
Sorry, this is completely unrelated from the current topic but I reallly need help..I tried to flash a rom on my HTC but thr preloader got corrupted xo my phone go hard bricked. Pluging the phone into a computer just shows a red led and the computer shows nothing in device manager.
I tried uninstalling the MTK Preload VCOM driver and reinstalling it but that still didn't work.
Even pressing volume keys while connecting still gave nothing.
I also tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting the phone to the computer but still nothing.
If there is anyone, please help me.....
I need to unbrick my phone................... I am begging, please help me.

Top Liked Posts