Hard Bricking Solution.

Search This thread

d4rky337

Apr 15, 2021
I am having two questions.

Target Device : Samsung M02

1. I am trying hide bootloader warning by modifying hex value of up_param.bin file. ( REPLACING ORANGE STATE).
This process hiding the Bootloader and Root warning screen but a single red line warning showing which is present in lk file.
when I am modifying the hex value for that warning in lk file it is hard bricking my phone everytime.
is there any way to simulate this process in a virtual environment because It is hard bricking my system everytime.
I want to simulated in a virtual environment to avoid physical device hard brick.

2. My second question is related to the first question.
is there any to recover my device when it is hard bricked. Everytime I had to send my device to the service center to repair. even it is not going to downlaod mode.

all I want to ask is there any process to recover a hard bricked phone. or flash rom when hard bricked.

I heard about something, by plugin cable to the circuit of the phone but I am not sure what does exactly it is.

Thanks

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
  • Aug 23, 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    I am having two questions.

Target Device : Samsung M02

1. I am trying hide bootloader warning by modifying hex value of up_param.bin file. ( REPLACING ORANGE STATE).
    This process hiding the Bootloader and Root warning screen but a single red line warning showing which is present in lk file.
    when I am modifying the hex value for that warning in lk file it is hard bricking my phone everytime.
    is there any way to simulate this process in a virtual environment because It is hard bricking my system everytime.
    I want to simulated in a virtual environment to avoid physical device hard brick.

2. My second question is related to the first question.
    is there any to recover my device when it is hard bricked. Everytime I had to send my device to the service center to repair. even it is not going to downlaod mode.

all I want to ask is there any process to recover a hard bricked phone. or flash rom when hard bricked.

I heard about something, by plugin cable to the circuit of the phone but I am not sure what does exactly it is.

Thanks
    1. Sound like you are looking for a kind of Android emulator.
    Check this thread:
    If you are interested, there are many emulators on xda. Just search for "Android emulator".

2. IDK how the service center does it.
    I found this guide:
    But if it will work on your case?!
    And I heard about JTag ... This seems to be a kind of usb stick for unbrick, but had to be constructed for the exact device model.
    Here you can read more about it:

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone