Hard-SPL And Soft-Spl here

Search This thread

traiviet

May 31, 2008
Westminster
hey))) as promised, the Soft-SPL and Hard-SPL

1. Soft SPL - loaded to ram temporarily, erased after reboot, use it to flash HardSPL or tested working roms.
2. Hard SPL - A version which is flashed to rom.

So, what`s this?

1. Based on oxygen spl, but
1. Doesn`t check CID
2. KeyCard security is reset
3. Allows to flash unsigned (custom) nbh files.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65732449/hspl.7z.html

Instructions:

1. Copy spl.nb, spl.lnk and jumpspl.exe to the root of device, hold camera and launch spl.lnk - you`ll see the white screen
2. Connect USB to pc
3. From the flasher folder run ROMUpdateUtility.exe and follow instructions to flash the Hard-SPL if needed. or you can flash *ANY* oxygen rom
4. After flashing Hard-Spl, to avoid reflashing, use
nbhextract ruu_signed.nbh
with any official update.it will dump the nbh. you`ll see some file like 00_OS.nb0 or 04_OS.nb0, any *_OS.nb0
use Htc Rom Tool (can be found on forum) and go to build rom, select OXYGEN, use 1.0.000.0 version, and go to system box, and press "..."
Load your os.nb0 and press build rom. then you can use this nbh to flash os. just replace original nbh file within updater directory.

p.s. sorry, have problems with wm6 - no info when i`ll finish it

Hi SP3DEV,

Please help. How can I run your Soft SPL from bootloader? my oxygen is dead. It can only get to bootloader mode. I messed it up when I tried to flash WM6.1 and my computer accidently shut down. I've been trying to flash other ROMs posted here, but they all reset at 4%.

Thank you so much

Last edited:

RRenaRR

Jul 9, 2008
Hi,

I installed the HTC.Device.Software.Unlock.

I copied the 3 files spl.nb, spl.lnk and jumpspl.exe...I hold the camera button at the spl.lnk...I wait...1 minute...2minutes...but nothing happens.

I just have to hold the camera button or I have to open the spl.lnk too?

:confused::confused:

Could you please help me?

Thank you

er1cc

Dec 8, 2005
Instructions:

1. Copy spl.nb, spl.lnk and jumpspl.exe to the root of device, hold camera and launch spl.lnk - you`ll see the white screen

Can You say: where exactly is root directory of device (SPV C100) ?
I copied spl.nb, spl.lnk and jumpspl.exe to some places, but can't get "white" screen after run spl.lnk (camera button hold this moment).
I wish to flash Russian ROM.

fatur06

Apr 5, 2009
BenQ_E72 E72.nb

Hi..., a've download E72.nb from sendspace.com
But i dont know to Instal in my BenQ_E72.

please help me..., my phone had not work for long time..

arampatla

May 29, 2007
Gaborone
Hi SP3DEV,

Please help. How can I run your Soft SPL from bootloader? my oxygen is dead. It can only get to bootloader mode. I messed it up when I tried to flash WM6.1 and my computer accidently shut down. I've been trying to flash other ROMs posted here, but they all reset at 4%.

Thank you so much

Wow i'm beginning to think that people are misleading us on purpose here, we are too many crying of the same problem, this 3 colour and 4% fail, is this ment to happen this way so we have our phones not working anymore, if not really anybody posting an upgrade should worn to alert users of this problem, what have we done wrong, all i did is what was explaind and now i don't have a working phone yet its new. we have suffered enough can someone of good habbits help us how do we get out of this problem pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?????????????? Stuck in the bootloader and HTC screen, on upgrade it fails at 4% thats it with anyone else????? What can we do here please cooks can you respond here please???:mad:

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Wow i'm beginning to think that people are misleading us on purpose here, we are too many crying of the same problem, this 3 colour and 4% fail, is this ment to happen this way so we have our phones not working anymore, if not really anybody posting an upgrade should worn to alert users of this problem, what have we done wrong, all i did is what was explaind and now i don't have a working phone yet its new. we have suffered enough can someone of good habbits help us how do we get out of this problem pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?????????????? Stuck in the bootloader and HTC screen, on upgrade it fails at 4% thats it with anyone else????? What can we do here please cooks can you respond here please???:mad:

turn off your device , remove battery and sim card then reinsert batteries and turn on the device in bootloader mode (3 color screen) and then reflash with the official Rom for your device...:D:D

zlb199991

Sep 27, 2010
Invalid Certificate press any key to continue

I want to use the SD card flash files OXYGEN to HTC.
QMAT software do GoldCard have used.
Into three color screen to enter the command SET32 tip with MTTY unlocked. The mobile phone SD card and then plug in press the power button again to boot key flash.
tip
Checking SD contents
Invalid Certificate
press any key to continue

Can someone help me? thank you
My English is not so good. If there is a Chinese friend in please reply in Chinese.

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
The Gold Card method can only flash valid signed ROMs (operator or generic ROMs). It cannot be used to flash cooked ROMs. So you can use this only to flash from an operator or generic ROM to another operator or generic ROM.

As I have no Oxygen I cannot tell the details how to flash a cooked ROM, but usually there is a method to temporarily replace the SPL with an SPL that does not check the signature. These are "jumpSPL" or alike and temporarily load an SPL to RAM so that you can flash with this SPL instead the original.
Good part is that you need not flash that other SPL and you stay safe when something goes wrong as the original SPL stays in ROM.
After the ROM is in place the original SPL can perfectly boot this new ROM because the signature check is only done during loading the ROM when the .nbh is unpacked to RAM before flashing.

Top Liked Posts