Hard-SPL for X2: Developer talk

Search This thread
Hi All,

It seems now that those guys who have developed HardSPL for the X1 are not going to get the X2. This leaves then no other options than to start creating the Hard-SPL ourselves.

Is there any open guides/sourceode etc available on any previous HardSPL:s? It can't be so difficult to hack this phone and change the essential parameters for getting in into the underlying filesystem...

If you know any links or direct discussions on how for example the X1-guys created their Hard-SPL, then please post that link here.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Fuzalert2k

Jul 24, 2009
best way would be to create a bounty like the x10 root. that would attract developers.

laurence0609

Jul 8, 2008
Manila
best way would be to create a bounty like the x10 root. that would attract developers.
Yeah! Sounds good to me. Although developers do it for the challenge, sometimes getting them motivated by a bounty encourages them more! Just check x10, it has now been rooted and I hope one day our X2 will also be Hard SPL'ed. Got an x10 and an x2 so i guess i'm gonna play with x10 for now.

ramuza

Feb 10, 2010
I am not sure if i sound a bit stupid, but since we know how to strip down X2 to bare Win 6.5.3, can somebody please "cook" (i mean perhaps assemble) usable CABs that would work on X2 and make the phone usable stable without the unnecessary SE craps? i guess that is a good general direction we would start before a genuine real SPL is available...?

daylon

Jun 15, 2008
Estepona
www.portalnissan.com
Hi hertell.

I'm spanish and I'll translate you the post at HTCSPAIN.

The HARDSPL at the post it's for HTC models, not for SE Xperia, and it's so old, 2009.

If someone is working to make available HRDSPL in SE Xperia X2, I think that is a titanic work.

DjDyck

Oct 4, 2009
hi

In this web are new hardl slp for HTC JADE and windows mobile 6.5 i dont now if this program run in x2.

lo

May 6, 2006
I'm sad ...

I wait wait wait... should I keep still the hope for the release hardspl?

Sorry for this off-topic

Last edited:

crochunter

Nov 20, 2008
is that at some point something else?

I bought myself the pile because I'm able to flash your immediate best with Tai's Rome - but?? :-( (

has an info?

greeting
crochunter

translated with Google :)
Eine bessere Übersetzung vorschlagen

is that at some point something else?

I bought myself the pile because I'm able to flash your immediate best with Tai's Rome - but?? :-( (

has an info?

greeting
crochunter

translated with Google :)
Eine bessere Übersetzung vorschlagen
Hey this will help us out hopefully
youcrazykids
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM

* RetweetReTweet this post
* # 1

Lightbulb I can access the inner file system of my X2.

Guys and gals...

I've got a bricked X2, so things can't get any worse at present.

I took the advice which was displayed in another thread, and downloaded the Qualcomm QPST package.

x-drivers.com/catalog/flash/mobile_phones/companies/qualcomm/models/qpst/12051.html

I deleted the default comm ports in the QPST configuration tool, added both USB ports that were available, did the Volume Down + Power On keypress, connected the cable, and voila! The phone was recognised, and it was possible to browse through the phone using EFS Explorer. Using QPST Service Programming, I can view and edit a whole LOAD of stuff inside the phone. Wow.

I haven't dared change a single thing yet. I'm hoping someone can now contribute and we can begin to understand how to use this package to our advantage.
Last edited by youcrazykids; Today at 03:25 AM. Reason: removal of one line, because your ****ty forum won't allow screenshots. Tossers.

crochunter

Nov 20, 2008
hey,
still nothing new from the front?
ohhh! I've bought the x2 though I knew the mist is the software - but thought immediately to the flash - and now I'm sitting on a handy verbugtes

translated by google

Top Liked Posts