Hard-SPL for x7510 and some other useful releases

Search This thread

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
Any chance this could be mirrored on a site other than Rapidshare -- I've tried a number of times to download it and the site keeps dropping my connection so I only get part of it then have to start over.

Thanks!

OK but could you recommend a site that won't shut down the file after a couple of days due to high number of downloads

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
Hi, CMONEX, Just sent you a donation. No: 5V8929312W355302M.
Bit late, as I was off for some time.
Could you give some info about how to use your tool to prepare our own ROM? What tool/kitchen can we use to mode the rom? Can it be Sogarth's kitchen, for example. If so then how to extract proper XIP for Athe400? Maybe my questions are not too good, but I am kind of noob in preparing roms.

thanks, donation is much appreciated :)

you can use athena kitchen, of course with different base rom, and set modelid to ATHE400, this is very important. XIP handling is the same.

btw, modelid is correctly set if you use NBHUtil to pack NB file to NBH to make it flashable :) just select x7510 as the device

Last edited:

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
I have flashed both versions of WWE x7510 posted on this thread. Both of them show the same specs on settings "about" and "device info".Has anyone comfirmed this?Even the rom date is the same.Also I have flashed the WWE clean rom of xacsx and still the same.And it is natural because he has used the same stock rom posted here.Cmonex maybe u have done a mistake and have uploaded the same file(?)Please check it out because the result will be tha we once we make a mistake we will make another one based on the first one like the clean WWE rom of xacsx if of course I am right.Thanx

ok, confirmed, somehow i uploaded 3.27.405 both times... the other one would be 3.12.405 just in case someone wants that, but that one is a beta.

I'll upload 3.29 too, soon :) (it's 3.29.707 and 3.29.110)

theseas

May 7, 2008
Is opera browser included in 3.29 rom? Although the home button is assigned to start opera there's not any opera browser in programs folder.Also when u press home button an error occur s. Has anybody the same problem?

xtep

Jul 1, 2008
Cannot enter bootloader. Bricked?

Short history:

When I power my x7510, it shows the tri-color screen with no-text and then shows a white screen with the text "Loading . . ." and it keeps there forever.

Have I bricked my device? Please help.

Long history (details):

I have instaled HardSPL as said in this thread and tested that the version was ok on the bootloader screen. Then I started to test my own cooked ROMs (flashing them with the x7510Wrapper.exe). I had tested some ROMs with no problem on the flashing), but when I tried to flash the latest I cannot start bootloader.
I did it as usually: connected the x7510 to my PC, checked that active sync was detected the x7510, started x7510Wrapper and follow the steps to flash the ROM. The x7510 rebooted with the tri-color screen and then the white screen with "Loading . . .". Finally RUU loader finished with an error.

Then I tried to reboot my x7510, but it starst againg with Loading screen. I have tried to press camera button while reset, with the same result than if I does not press nothing. I have also tried to remove the battery unsuccessfully. If I press down volumen button while reset it shows the screen to restore factory default, but whatever I do, after reboot it returns to the Loading screen.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks.

theseas

May 7, 2008
Short history:

When I power my x7510, it shows the tri-color screen with no-text and then shows a white screen with the text "Loading . . ." and it keeps there forever.

Have I bricked my device? Please help.

Long history (details):

I have instaled HardSPL as said in this thread and tested that the version was ok on the bootloader screen. Then I started to test my own cooked ROMs (flashing them with the x7510Wrapper.exe). I had tested some ROMs with no problem on the flashing), but when I tried to flash the latest I cannot start bootloader.
I did it as usually: connected the x7510 to my PC, checked that active sync was detected the x7510, started x7510Wrapper and follow the steps to flash the ROM. The x7510 rebooted with the tri-color screen and then the white screen with "Loading . . .". Finally RUU loader finished with an error.

Then I tried to reboot my x7510, but it starst againg with Loading screen. I have tried to press camera button while reset, with the same result than if I does not press nothing. I have also tried to remove the battery unsuccessfully. If I press down volumen button while reset it shows the screen to restore factory default, but whatever I do, after reboot it returns to the Loading screen.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks.

hehe dont worry man. it has happened to me a lot of times not only with x7510 but with other devices too. You have forgottent to remove your minisd card. Remove it and the device should enter in bootloader mode normally.

xtep

Jul 1, 2008
hehe dont worry man. it has happened to me a lot of times not only with x7510 but with other devices too. You have forgottent to remove your minisd card. Remove it and the device should enter in bootloader mode normally.

Thanks a lot.

You are right, I forgot to remove the minisd card.

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
Is opera browser included in 3.29 rom? Although the home button is assigned to start opera there's not any opera browser in programs folder.Also when u press home button an error occur s. Has anybody the same problem?

hmm, i think you need extrom to go with it, i'll upload that too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok, so you got it finally :)

this post deals with hardspl, the next one will deal with ROMs :)

Features:

- this is unsigned Hard-SPL and ignores CID too, so custom roms or dumped & reconstucted roms (and any htc rom update) can flash. but it enforces ATHE400 modelid (I patched it for that). so ATHE***** or ATHE100 roms will be rejected. ATHE400 or ATHE400** is accepted.
    - also, this has SPL overwrite protection, so won't accidentally get overwritten. but if someone needs to revert to stock SPL for warranty reasons, a stock SPL downgrade package is also available here.
    - if your x7510 gets stuck on booting OS, then I have another way to revert to stock SPL in the cases when warranty is needed, this is a new special feature of the overwrite protection!

Requirements:

- first, if you have x7500 or x7501, then do not flash this.
    - to download a compatible hardspl package for x7500/x7501 go to the other Athena subforums.
    - also, make sure you have .NET framework installed on your PC! if not, get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
    - finally, if you have vista, WMDC update is recommended: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/synchronize/device-center.mspx

Instructions:

1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder.
    2) you must Have Phone Synced with PC in Windows Mobile!
    3) run x7510_HSPL365.exe
    4) follow steps in the RUU, and check on the device for prompts after PC shows loading bar.
    5) it should go to tricolour screen now and say 3.05-OliNex (3.05 is for SSPL version, the original SPL is 3.05.0000)
    6) SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
    7) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 3.65-OliNex (3.65 is for Hard-SPL version, the original SPL is 3.05.0000).

NOTE: you will not see the SPL version during normal boot, that is the OS version, not SPL!
    to enter bootloader mode to see version: with the device turned on, press and hold the camera button (ALL THE WAY IN) then press the reset button with the stylus tip, then release the camera button when bootloader tricolour screen appears.

NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPL-Manual-x7510.exe from the SSPL-Manual-x7510.zip attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is in SSPL, run RUU manually. i.e. you run the RUU on the PC, if it isn't obvious.

NOTE 3: do not use this RUU to flash anything else! this is only intended for flashing SPL's.

NOTE 4: flash stock SPL *only* if you need to return the phone for warranty. only use it as last step - after reflashing stock OS and radio. usage: run the hardspl exe but do not press Next yet then replace the RUU_Signed.NBH with the stock spl NBH (posted here too), then go flash.

enjoy! and if you are happy with the results, a donation is always appreciated to the first donation link in my signature ("To Cmonex" link). ;)
    stock ROMs and flashing utilities

1. customruu for x7510, grab it from attachment. use this to flash roms.
    2. nbh building tool for x7510, in another attachment. just choose X7510 from device list to work with it.
    3. some stock OS links (some taken from RUU some from dumped / reconstructed roms)

WWE (english) 19209: http://rapidshare.com/files/160439716/x7510_WWE_RUU_Signed_forATHE400.zip
    WWE (english) 19217: http://rapidshare.com/files/160431134/x7510_WWE_19217_RUU_Signed_forATHE400.zip
    GER (german) 19217: http://www.filedropper.com/x7510gerruusignedforathe400
    CHT (taiwan chinese) 19209: http://rapidshare.com/files/159819583/x7510_CHT_RUU_Signed_forATHE400.rar and a mirror http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30L24D8W
    NEW: WWE (english) 3.29.707 rom: http://rapidshare.com/files/169675908/x7510_WWE_3_29_707_RUU_Signed.zip
    + extrom for 3.29.707: http://rapidshare.com/files/173043400/3_29_707_extrom.zip

make a mirror for others too please if you can =)

NOTE: I haven't had some of these tested, please let me know if they all work fine

ohh, I also plan to port AP4 to x7510! =) maybe tomorrow.

enjoy! and if you are happy with the results, a donation is always appreciated to the first donation link in my signature ("To Cmonex" link).
    Make sure you don't have sd card installed, also make sure the computer recognizes the device. Follow the instructions step by step.
    Sorry can't help, I have not clue in sim unlocking a phone. If you want me to upload one of those files, lets me know.