Hard-SPL or How to have something the rest of XDA-Devs runs

Search This thread

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
OK folks, Hard-SPL is finally released, my apologies for the delay, but I had a few teething troubles with my own device... well, actually I broke the sec area then had loads of fun fixing it.

anyway... this is Hard-SPL, when you load it and the SPL runs, it'll display the 3 colours then ask you to REPLUG your usb cable, please unplug and re-plug and wait a good few seconds and this will disappear.

within seconds the device will then become upgraded to Hard-SPL.

once that's done, enjoy, you're unlocked.

also please note this Hard-SPL is based on an MFG, for those of you who intend to play.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Hard-SPL-V2.zip
    778.4 KB · Views: 96,028
Last edited:

energy59

Oct 4, 2007
Hard-spl is been done, but is necessary to buy 2 device.

see here on Polaris Project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now what i am asking is for people to band together to get the donations rolling in for 2 devices. One for me to use for cooking the roms and 1 for olipro to use to make a hardspl and unlock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=352625

Bye

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
correct. it is being done. olipro if all goes well will have his polaris in a few days. once it is in itll be a matter of hour or a day or 2 till a hardspl is done. unlocker few days after.

we currently,if the device we are looking at comes through, getting donations for my device.

Abbsta

Nov 29, 2007
Eight weeks and counting! Looks like this one's a bit difficult to crack eh?:rolleyes:
Don't be cheeky. Oli got his device only few days ago. And he posted this yesterday:

OliPro said:
Since I got my Polaris I've been rather quiet, however, I've done the Hard-SPL and simunlock already, I'm just working on packaging it up at the moment, please bear with me folks

Ziggy95

Oct 31, 2007
Can somebody explain me what is Hard-SPL ?
Is it necessary before to create Rom ?
is it hard to create his own Rom and what is necessary to do it ?

Thanks for response

Ziggy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK folks, Hard-SPL is finally released, my apologies for the delay, but I had a few teething troubles with my own device... well, actually I broke the sec area then had loads of fun fixing it.

anyway... this is Hard-SPL, when you load it and the SPL runs, it'll display the 3 colours then ask you to REPLUG your usb cable, please unplug and re-plug and wait a good few seconds and this will disappear.

within seconds the device will then become upgraded to Hard-SPL.

once that's done, enjoy, you're unlocked.

also please note this Hard-SPL is based on an MFG, for those of you who intend to play.

Cheers!