HARD-SPL - working!

Search This thread

davvisito

Oct 13, 2007
help

Hi! Im from Argentina.
I want to thank you!!!
Specially thanks to papamopps.
After a lot of reading i was trying to install uspl but didnt work... Then i read your post, and now i have my herald with hardspl, and the last official rom from htc in spanish....
Thanks for your time and work.

Nina.

Hola nina lei tu post puedes decirme que debo hacer todos los pasos para cambiar el rom de mi tmobile wing a espanol lo unico q he podido hacer es e hard spl 4.7 de yang y no puedo cambiar a ningun otro rom q puedo hacer gracias.

murasame

Aug 22, 2008
Buchholz im Westerwald
I´m too stupid to do this. I can´t even get into the bootloader to check whitch version i have. Are there any differences between the provider given ppc? I got mine from eplus and if i´m not to clumsy, the way to get into the Bootscreen do not work for me. Are there any hints or special tricks to do so?

elementarteilchen

Sep 2, 2008
woha...big big problem @ my xda

starting it like in the first post but have to use the "EnterBootloader.exe" from sd-card and after this i can start the "ROMUpdateUtility.exe"
to install.
after install the phone runs ok but i´m german and i restart it with german version (5.4.407.1)
i´ll had the hardreset screen but always i became an error (update starts till 2% and than it stops (image file is corrupted)).
so i thought thats no problem to have the english version but now the phone always starts in hard reset modus and there is no way to use any other ruu.

(sorry for my english and i´m new to this)

hope someone can help;)

xda terra
ipl 4.11.002
spl 5.04.0000

Last edited:

wshader

Sep 24, 2007
Albany, NY
I followed the instructions to hard spl my Wing and I keep getting the same error message. I did it to my phone before, and was able to put new roms on it, but had to get a replacement phone from T-Mobile and now I am having trouble putting Hard SPL on it and flashing it.

It gets to 3% and then gives me Error [270]:Update Error. The image file is corrupted. Please check your Update Utility.

I deleted the old flash center and downloaded a new one and still the same problem. Any idea's? I really would like to flash my phone and get away from the TMobile stock rom! Thanks =)

I'm having the same problem, tried switching from my vista labtop back to my xp one, same error... followed the directions to the letter... even going against my better judgement and not going into flight mode. Pissing me off so much.

Odd part is with my sd card in (states 4.10.0000) it checks my sd card and with a .nbh on there it starts to install and comes back with invalid certificate error.

Reflashed stock, attempted asergs method... first try worked! ASerg if you are reading this you are the man

Last edited:

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I'm having the same problem, tried switching from my vista labtop back to my xp one, same error... followed the directions to the letter... even going against my better judgement and not going into flight mode. Pissing me off so much.

Odd part is with my sd card in (states 4.10.0000) it checks my sd card and with a .nbh on there it starts to install and comes back with invalid certificate error.

Reflashed stock, attempted asergs method... first try worked! ASerg if you are reading this you are the man
The only problem with Aserg's method is that it doesn't repartition the ROM and thus you don't regain any space going from one ROM to another ROM with more space.

faqazi

Sep 15, 2008
Hrd Spl On Imate Jasjam

can any one help me to rest my SPL on my imate jasjam when i connect my phone through usb cable it connects well but when i use hrd spl software it shows three colored screen on my JASJAM and after 2 min it says there is no connection with ur JASJAM please halp.

mr_guitar_eg

Mar 5, 2008
my device is spl ipl 1.08.0001 and stuck on boot loader cuz i try a hardspl and i am not 4.00 i am lower and it bricked i tried goldcard and doest even boot form sd
plz help me u r more experience than me
thanx

mixdafied

Oct 2, 2008
OMG I love you Papamopps!!! this thread helped me out a lot, i've been searching these forums and trying all types of roms for days now. TYVM

:D -Cheers

iPhone iWing

Mar 3, 2008
ok.. Im getting pretty mad now!!!! I have hardspl'd.. ya great.. Now i cant flash ne freakin rom!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep getting the stupid 260 error.. The dumb lost conection error?!?!? what the heck!! i have been reading this thread for the past 1 1/2 and have found nothing!!!!

EDIT: Ok even more frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! Like i'm really pissed now!! When i go to flash i OEM RUU it soft resets at 1%!!! What the hell is going on?!? Is there a step i misunderstood or didnt read in order to reflash roms?? This phone has been flashed sooooooooo many times.. And now that i hardspl'd it i can't?!?!? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

iPhone iWing

Mar 3, 2008
OK.. Fixed... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I didnt miss a step or ne thing... The SPL.nbh wasn't Where it should have been to flash the OEM.. My bad for wasting others time and this threads pages lol.. Thanks for getting ready to try and help all lol...

Almost started to cry.. I love to flash.. Its my life after work lol!!!!! Well hell i have even hacked our work comps and have flashed my bodies wing at work.. Thats bad huh?? See what xda does to ppl!!! lol!!!!!! flash on all.. fo_sho...

iPhone iWing

Mar 3, 2008
ok.... Never mind.. I thought everything was good.. Now i can't flash other rom's such as OTP.. Ne of them.. It sounds like the phone is restarting as hit gets past c:\ cid to load RUU update... idk.. The screen stays white.. It makes it throu haret super easy.. Ne idea?? Thank you!!

EDIT: Ok. Haret is saying its unable to log in.. Well see i dont know what has changed with hard and what i had before... 4.26.000 Now it seems almost like i dont need to add the aserg policiys and certs cab.. Or do i continue to do so still?? I know it super cid's it for a sec to get past the RUU signing.. But maybe because its hardspl'd it doesn't need the extras?? Please help.... I Have tried about 10 times now.. Good thing i got two wings huh lol...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I case of people who don´t read 200 post and still brick their device - here is the guide that worked for ALL people with:

HTC P4350
    XDA Terra
    WING

with IPL 4.xxx and higher!!! (that is IMPORTANT)

and then follow this:

For me it was working when:

1. install canonyang.cab
    2. install aserpolicy.cab
    3- install disablesecurity.cab

4. SOFTRESET

5. run RUU from Hard-SPLWM6 folder verison 4.70.yang

6. screen will become white - WAIT until it reboots itselfe.
    7. done!

check if SPL now is 4.70.yang

Fore sure: I used this

http://rapidshare.de/files/38148213/HardSpl_WM6.rar.html

mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ot8zsn

It worked for many others, too.

I've figured my issue out, maybe I can help the others that get the 202 Connection error.

On your device--BEFORE Hard-SPL--go to Settings->Connections->USB to PC and check that checkbox.

If it's not checked, most times you will get the 202 Connection error. Hard-SPL and you should be good to go!!:D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone