Hardware Stub Services

Search This thread

DooDLeZ13

Apr 2, 2017
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Do we have solution to this warning sign aside from using notif cleaner? This is the result of Converting CN to WW Rom.. TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-000851385.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-000851385.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 614
C

clearwater889

Would like to know this as well, I keep force closing the notification but it always comes back..

MrxSiN

Jan 22, 2013
Dungun, MY
If you still rooted, install Notifications Off (root) from play store. Uncheck hardware stub service. Feel free to uninstall or restart the device. It wont bring that notification back.

EQLM

Jun 24, 2020
i bought a Tencent version with WW version already installed by the seller i have updated my device twice and didn't face this notification at all.
i don't know how they fixed this problem, but it means there is a way to pass it permanently

martsmall

Sep 7, 2008
i bought a Tencent version with WW version already installed by the seller i have updated my device twice and didn't face this notification at all.
i don't know how they fixed this problem, but it means there is a way to pass it permanently

Same here I don't get the notification at all

DooDLeZ13

Apr 2, 2017
ASUS ROG Phone 3

Nice. I hope someone will share the process. I have read some fix but it says that it will ruin your refresh rate and it will be stuck at 60hz

JPxM0Dz

Sep 6, 2010
This is what worked for me. When notification pops up...
. Click manage
. Select three dots upper right corner
. Show system notifications
. Select HardwareStub Services
. Click to mute notification and select one line for notification bar

The actual notification is still there after reboot. But you won't see it or hear it unless you pull down notification bar, then you will see it. But it's better than popping up automatically

I also have the Donate version of NCleaner and your able to hide the notification permantley under Premium settings.
If you have any issues with NCleaner not properly hiding notification after reboot. Check your permissions under app settings that everything is allowed

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts