• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hardware upgrade Mi 10T to Mi 10T pro

Search This thread

damiano.trimarchi

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Everyone :D
Considering that the only difference between the devices is the camera, I own a Mi 10t, and the stabilization is very bad. Do you think it is possible to do this hardware upgrade by buying the sensor of the mi10 t pro?

manus31

May 7, 2016
Hi Everyone :D
Considering that the only difference between the devices is the camera, I own a Mi 10t, and the stabilization is very bad. Do you think it is possible to do this hardware upgrade by buying the sensor of the mi10 t pro?

You would be better off selling your 10T and upgrading then.

You would run into a lot of issues because the 108mp sensor firstly won't fit the 10T and then there are multiple issues because of this,also the software,

There is no software for such a hybrid device

I went for the Pro version personally and it's great,no issues.

draand28

Jan 6, 2018
I've watched and compared some teardowns of Mi10T and Mi10TPro and the camera modules are 100% identical (the 64mp camera has some plastic around it to be the same size as the 108mp sensor). Also, they share the exact same software. A camera swap should be possible. Just replace the whole camera module + the camera lenses.

Reactions: kozmikdeli

abhijith4513

Sep 2, 2018
I've watched and compared some teardowns of Mi10T and Mi10TPro and the camera modules are 100% identical (the 64mp camera has some plastic around it to be the same size as the 108mp sensor). Also, they share the exact same software. A camera swap should be possible. Just replace the whole camera module + the camera lenses.
What about OIS.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried this?