Question HarmonyOS Install on P50 Pro Global

Search This thread

Koloboff

Dec 17, 2008
Huawei P40 Pro
Another thing to note is that I'm using simplified chinese, I didn't reset anything else other than that app alone. Previously it failed to show HOS2 update, till I clear myhuawei app data and deny location access. And I didn't use vpn
Did not help :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509_183657_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509_183657_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 50

Koloboff

Dec 17, 2008
Huawei P40 Pro
Another thing to note is that I'm using simplified chinese, I didn't reset anything else other than that app alone. Previously it failed to show HOS2 update, till I clear myhuawei app data and deny location access. And I didn't use vpn
Did not help :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509_183657_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509_183657_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 38

blueangelmda

May 21, 2011
Guys, after upgrade global huawei to harmony beta, can you update to last hos? Can you instal native gms as on other china versions?

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
helloo.. i tried the above method with ''my huawei app'' and changing all language settings to hong kong,china,from my huawei app and my app store too.
I removed sim card ,i restarted the phone ,opened my huawei app and it says ''harmonyOs etc.. I clicked and it directed me in update but with no luck .
Is this because harmonyOS doesn’t release to global yet?
Do you know?

alextsv39

May 24, 2022
I tried it too, but it doesn't offer to download Harmony. I reset My Huawei settings, booted up with the Hong Kong region, banned location detection. The update searches, but does not find it. Model JAD-LX9, Russia.
Has anyone else succeeded?

alextsv39

May 24, 2022
Нет, не работает. Я забил ловить счастливый момент и обратно вернул страну на Россию.
Мне мысль пришла: что если счастливый обладатель гармошки сделает чистый бэкап в отдельный аккаунт Хуавей и предоставит доступ другому пользователю, получится?

Наверное, нет, мысль фигня.

Koloboff

Dec 17, 2008
Huawei P40 Pro
Мне мысль пришла: что если счастливый обладатель гармошки сделает чистый бэкап в отдельный аккаунт Хуавей и предоставит доступ другому пользователю, получится?

Наверное, нет, мысль фигня.
Не получится. При накатывании бэкапа работает та же проверка, что и при проверке обновления.
Will not work. When rolling a backup, the same check works as when checking for an update.

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Which p50 pro are you guys using, snapdragon or Kirin? I heard that the snapdragon p50 pro has horrible battery life, can you share you chipset and battery life experience?

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
Which p50 pro are you guys using, snapdragon or Kirin? I heard that the snapdragon p50 pro has horrible battery life, can you share you chipset and battery life experience?
I have the snapdragon version. And when I bought it, battery was terrible and I also had problems with proximity sensor and a few more. The truth is tha after the latest update, all fixed. Battery is better after the update but not as I expected.
For example, now, I have 36%. I charged it yesterday at 18:00 100%. Now I have 36%. It seems that these are a lot of hours but on screen only 5 hours. 2 hours in screen yesterday and 2 hours and 39 minutes today. Until 2% it will go at 5 hours and 40 minutes maximum. I think is software problem. I'm sure that with the next updates, it will be more improved
As for the chipset. Incredible. So fast.. Cameras extraordinary. But software issue on the moon. It doesn't recognizes the moon after the update. But these are software problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526_144233_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526_144233_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Thanos88

Top Liked Posts