• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Has anybody been able to preorder?

Search This thread

Aridon

May 14, 2007
They sent me an email yesterday to order and I went to the site. White was sold out so I ordered a black pro 128gb. Nov 4 delivery. Going to give the buds to my niece for Christmas

If the reviews are mediocre I'll cancel. I'm a little dubious of the new chip until it is proven. I'm also concerned about the camera those early videos were ass

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
flirted with the idea of a 6pro but I have a 16gb / 512gb S21 Ultra . Theres no point getting the pixel when this is prob as good if not better, and the s22 Ultra is only 4 ish months away ...
im done with samsung with their late updates and poor signals on their phones. this is still their main problem with their phones

mngdew

Aug 17, 2010
Los Angeles
After facing multiple site crashes, automatic cart clearing and OOS notices, Yes, I was able to order a 128gb pro cloudy white.

mikey_sk

Dunno what phone u had but after trialling a mi 11 ultra a one plus 9 Pro, an oppo find x3 pro and even an iPhone 13 max (though that more to do with ios) i always come back to my s21U. It just works is fluid, fast with hands down the best screen. And that's me with the exynos version. Let's see how the reviews come on the pixel 6 Pro as I am tempted to try it...

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
1634771995342.png

sight..i was able to pre order it 30m ago

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts