• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Has anybody been able to preorder?

Search This thread

fonduekid

Mar 26, 2012
Tucson
Google Pixel 6 Pro
After two hours of refreshing and waiting on release day, I managed to pre-order the Stormy Black 128GB Pixel 6 Pro, with the buds, case and a charger. But the delivery dates have been all over the place and keeps changing every day when I track the order status. As of today, only the buds are on the way! The rest of the items have not even been shipped yet the order status suggests an estimated delivery between Oct 25-29 for all the items.

I think Google definitely underestimated the interest + shipping/supply chain challenges and all that.

samteeee

I get the feeling Google seriously underestimated the interest — Apple can be assured of people queuing for hours outside stores, but no Google phone has achieved that cachet yet. I just say good on them! Hopefully a sign of things to come.

(FYI - pre-ordered my Kinda Coral 128 GB yesterday!)
I agree. I really hope the new Pixel project get better & better.
Enjoy your new phone.

Reactions: GreenTutu

SaberJ2X

Dec 3, 2012
I got one on B&H on launch, it says it'll ship on the 28th... hopefully even before, has happened before.

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
I have a 6 and a 6 Pro, both with buds, on the way. So far only the two buds orders have been shipped. The phones show delivery by Oct. 28-29.
My "earbuds" arrived yesterday morning. I immediately gave them to my wife because there is *some* chance that she might actually use them. I wish Google would "throw in" something actually useful, like a FLAT charging pad for a car. The last "throw in" thing they gave with something I ordered was a spyware-speaker. Never even plugged it in.

wiseguyy

Jun 26, 2011
Where abouts unknown
Nothing New happening at Google. They are Truly The Most Pathetic Corp when It Comes To Release Date for A Flagship. I have been buying Flagships since (On First Release Day and Hour) since the Samsung Galaxy SII back on October 2011. Also Numerous Apple Flagships as well. No Manufacturer has ever had the issues Google has when releasing a Flagship. I swear to this JSYK. Google is the Most Pathetic Corp when It comes to Releasing A New Device That People Really Want.

I sat there and wasted over 4 hrs trying to buy the 512gb edition of the device and the basket crashed every single time. I finally said F*&^K Them. And here is the Kicker** I had issues with my Google Pixel 2 and I have been waiting with $395 in Google Store Credit to make the Best Purchase I can on this Device. So let's go deeper. I finally late in the morning at 330am get the device in the basket and *Of Course My Credit did not pop-up in the Buy Box. F**ck It. I bought it anyway. Secure in the knowledge that they could simply apply the Credit to the purchase from inside in the system prior to the actual ship date. After several emails, because Google is Too Dam Cheap To Even Have **Chat Order Support** (Let's Keep In Mind This Is an $1100 Purchase) so After Various emails, A Supervisor from The Sales Group said **Im Sorry** You Have To Cancel Aand Retry The Process. That's the Last Straw. So I will FU**kThem Wide Open. Ill use this phone till the last day or returnability and start a claim for a defective device.
At which time *They* will hopefully have the 512gb Unit in stock to repurchase and use my credit. **FU**K GOOGLE**

Reactions: jayr04

wiseguyy

Jun 26, 2011
Where abouts unknown
My "earbuds" arrived yesterday morning. I immediately gave them to my wife because there is *some* chance that she might actually use them. I wish Google would "throw in" something actually useful, like a FLAT charging pad for a car. The last "throw in" thing they gave with something I ordered was a spyware-speaker. Never even plugged it in.
Interesting, On B&H Photo's website, The Pixel 6 Pro comes with Free Google Earbuds a $200 value??
Does Google Direct do this OR Bone You Into Buying them at some BS discount?

jfbaudio

Mar 21, 2012
At the time of ordering it said there were. I haven't received any email about those, though.

Delivery is Oct 26-27, supposedly.

If it matters, I ordered through Fi, not the main Google store...
Ah yes I imagine there are special inventory allocations for Fi. I'm ordering through the Canadian store so we're getting even less choice, no 512GB models for instance. And buds ran out before the R013 error messages were fixed.

LucentPhoenix

Mar 6, 2013
Chicago
Ah yes I imagine there are special inventory allocations for Fi. I'm ordering through the Canadian store so we're getting even less choice, no 512GB models for instance. And buds ran out before the R013 error messages were fixed.
There were no 512 models for me either. Are there any available at all yet?

The 256 was also only available in black.

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I refreshed two laptops and my phone until the pre-order link appeared. As soon as it appeared I added the black 6 pro 512 GB plus charger and the 199 protection plan. Went to check out and it crashed error after error. I refresh probably every 3 seconds for nearly 2 hours before getting my heart to go through to check out only to see that it says in place of the phone that item was removed from cart and out of stock. I think it is complete BS and Google needs to honor my purchase. It's not my fault Google can't keep up with their servers.

Nothing New happening at Google. They are Truly The Most Pathetic Corp when It Comes To Release Date for A Flagship. I have been buying Flagships since (On First Release Day and Hour) since the Samsung Galaxy SII back on October 2011. Also Numerous Apple Flagships as well. No Manufacturer has ever had the issues Google has when releasing a Flagship. I swear to this JSYK. Google is the Most Pathetic Corp when It comes to Releasing A New Device That People Really Want.

I sat there and wasted over 4 hrs trying to buy the 512gb edition of the device and the basket crashed every single time. I finally said F*&^K Them. And here is the Kicker** I had issues with my Google Pixel 2 and I have been waiting with $395 in Google Store Credit to make the Best Purchase I can on this Device. So let's go deeper. I finally late in the morning at 330am get the device in the basket and *Of Course My Credit did not pop-up in the Buy Box. F**ck It. I bought it anyway. Secure in the knowledge that they could simply apply the Credit to the purchase from inside in the system prior to the actual ship date. After several emails, because Google is Too Dam Cheap To Even Have **Chat Order Support** (Let's Keep In Mind This Is an $1100 Purchase) so After Various emails, A Supervisor from The Sales Group said **Im Sorry** You Have To Cancel Aand Retry The Process. That's the Last Straw. So I will FU**kThem Wide Open. Ill use this phone till the last day or returnability and start a claim for a defective device.
At which time *They* will hopefully have the 512gb Unit in stock to repurchase and use my credit. **FU**K GOOGLE**
Jeysuss. You know how grammar works? What a pathetic company, and yet, you still buy their product and use their software...

johnmac1952

Oct 21, 2021
After constant refreshing and cache clearing I was finally able to order the Pixel 6 Pro, Black. Got 405$ for my Pixel 5. Delivery date 27-28 October. Can't wait!!!!!

wiseguyy

Jun 26, 2011
Where abouts unknown
Jeysuss. You know how grammar works? What a pathetic company, and yet, you still buy their product and use their software...
Easy there "Rocket" Dear Mr. Grammar As I mention in my statement "I have $395 in credit" I need to burn. I'm not going to let them keep my money. Second I have many products that In use and I mention Sammy and Apple and Oneplus as well. So before your statement makes me wanna Pee In My Cheerios before breakfast again I need to burn the $395 So I will Burn them in the process. Oh and just for ****s and Giggles I checked with my credit card company and my return period supersedes what they do so too bad for Google. I'm gonna go up in their Guts like a Proctologist with bad depth perception.

mrro82

Feb 17, 2011
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Changed my original order of Stormy 128 to Cloudy 256. That wasn't fun. Proceeded to get my orders cancelled at least 7 times before I got one to stick last night. December 1-2 now. We'll see it that holds.

Top Liked Posts