• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Has anybody been able to preorder?

Search This thread

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
It took 4 plus hours to get mine through for a 512Gb Black. By the time it finally went through I was willing to get any color and any size. Had 4 or 5 in the cart and Google deleted them. Google needs to take some lessons from Samsung on the preorder, never have to wait or get timed out.
Pixel Buds - Oct 22-23
P6P - Oct 27-28

gmfeld

Mar 13, 2008
Boston
Add me to the list of disgruntled potential Google customers. After all the hype the store crashes and then they're out of stock? What kind of freaking launch is this? Total amateur hour. Looked at Best Buy, they don't have the Pro in 512 gig.

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
Took 3 hours but I got my 256 black ordered. Ended up with a November 9/10 date though which sucks but at least I got through.

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
Add me to the list of disgruntled potential Google customers. After all the hype the store crashes and then they're out of stock? What kind of freaking launch is this? Total amateur hour. Looked at Best Buy, they don't have the Pro in 512 gig.
Completely agree, Google flat out cannot handle a phone launch. I can't imagine how people keep their job when the launch after a 2 month run up is a absolute sh!t show. Not a fan of crapple but they do this soooo much better than Google.

znel52

Took 3 hours of nonstop trying but I finally got through 512gb pro. Says I won't get it til Nov 2 or 3 though 🙄 hopefully it updates to a sooner date. My buds updated to a sooner date than original.

EDIT- annddddd it updated to Oct 29-30

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

xray49er

Mar 13, 2009
Peekskill, NY
What a **** show the Google store page was. I had it in my cart as soon as pre orders went live. Couldn't check out. Then it disappeared from my cart and was sold out. I kept trying and then bit the bullet and ordered from Verizon. At around 3et I tried again and got it with a delivery date of the 28th and cancelled my Verizon order. Ordering a phone shouldn't be this hard

Reactions: galaxys

brahdmin

Oct 19, 2021
Shoulda given the option for a free replacement F5 key instead of Pixel Buds. Black P6 Pro 512 for me and a nice greenish P6 256 for the missus finally on order - after hours of refresh, errors, 'sorry that item's removed from your cart' messages, etc. etc. What a fluster-cuck!

Reactions: dwkick and galaxys

Top Liked Posts