• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Has anybody been able to preorder?

Search This thread

Cybertronicz

Sep 11, 2008
Mine just changed to 26-27th!
1634683966482.png

Reactions: Atmazzz

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
The Google Store was a freaking sh*t show for this pre-order!! Ridiculous.

I managed to grab the 128 GB black Pro elsewhere but I wanted the 256. Unfortunately, we only get the 128 GB option here in France... Thanks Google :(

I'm not even sure I'm gonna keep my pre-order, this is "just in case". I need to know first if it can be bootloader unlocked and rootable,

Reactions: darbylonia

darbylonia

Apr 30, 2011
New York
The Google Store was a freaking sh*t show for this pre-order!! Ridiculous.

I managed to grab the 128 GB black Pro elsewhere but I wanted the 256. Unfortunately, we only get the 128 GB option here in France... Thanks Google :(

I'm not even sure I'm gonna keep my pre-order, this is "just in case". I need to know first if it can be bootloader unlocked and rootable,
I'm in the same boat as you. I wanted the black 256 but settled for the black 128. But I'm eager to learn about the BL unlock and root. I likely won't keep it if there's no unlock/root.

TehKing

Apr 17, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
www.manontime.com
I had the same order difficulties as most people today.

I tried as soon as the event went live at 12:00pm CST and kept refreshing throughout. Multiple instances of cart being emptied because of "Out Of Stock" notices, but finally at 2:57pm CST I was able to place the order for the Sorta Sunny colorway and the Olive buds.

I'm really excited about the AI improvements!

buschris

Jan 20, 2011
thin window to get a 512gb phone. so I had to settle for the 128 and a regular 6 with 256

freebee269

Feb 27, 2013
Kalamazoo
just got a stormy black 256gb from google site. at the time i got the 256gb, all the storage options were available. when i selected the 256gb i got all the way to the add to cart button but the site wouldnt put it in. i had to keep periodically hitting add to cart. (like once every 15s) my delivery date is nov 12. hopefully more stock comes in and moves it up more.

from the verge: "Google is planning a major increase in its smartphone shipments with the impending launch of the Pixel 6, according to Nikkei. The Japanese publication says that Google has ordered more than 7 million Pixel 6 smartphones to be produced, roughly doubling its entire 2020 production. Nikkei cites figures from IDC saying that Google produced 3.7 million phones last year."

ZooBaAr

Apr 30, 2011
Venus
Got home and after 3 crashes at work, first one after finance, the phone was in the cart and I got one. Missed the free buds tho, crud.

TiltedAz

Oct 19, 2007
I went back in and ordered the google case but it won't be delivered until Nov 29-30. I'll probably cancel that as I'm not sure how good the case is and I really want the case for day 1.

goababa

May 4, 2012
Had it in my cart - went to checkout and they canceled the order from my cart! SO I went raging and got it from AT&T!

dj24

Jun 23, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hmm .. I may have to cancel my order. Apparently the Pixel 6 works on Sub-6 but the Pro doesn't? Doesn't make sense. I'm confused https://support.google.com/pixelpho...86421-217474152&rd=1#certified_carriers_table

Wow hadn't even noticed that. Very strange choice if accurate 🤔

Check any of the usual spec websites like GSMarena and you'll see it uses ALL of the bands. Don't believe the clickbait

This has me concerned if even Cnet can't get google to clarify these discrepancies. Ridiculous!

Reactions: znel52 and Atmazzz

Top Liked Posts