Has anyone changed the resolution of the phone after rooting so they can use the phone as a desktop ?

Search This thread

bellztoll

Jan 13, 2021
I have recently bought the phone and I want to connect it with a monitor and use it as a desktop. I have got a a displaylink adaptor and I can do it but I don't like the screen resolution and I want to change it.

Rohit Saxena

Nov 27, 2011
I have recently bought the phone and I want to connect it with a monitor and use it as a desktop. I have got a a displaylink adaptor and I can do it but I don't like the screen resolution and I want to change it.
Please share the link of display link adapter. I have heard there are some usb 2.0 to hdmi adapters also in the market, do they work or just fake products?

Reactions: breath21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please share the link of display link adapter. I have heard there are some usb 2.0 to hdmi adapters also in the market, do they work or just fake products?
    Which Displaylink adapter did you buy mate?
    I saw a guy on youtube get it working with a Dell 3100 Displaylink adapter but they are quite expensive,