Question Has anyone else (UK) had their delivery date pushed back by weeks?

Search This thread

Deathcore

Oct 9, 2009
Yeah it was a pain just not knowing what had happened, especially as I was told by a rep that "there was an issue at the fulfilment center" and that was it.

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't aware of Xiaomi's bootloader unlocking procedure so I'm having to wait a week until I can unlock it/use it. :p

ShatPank

• Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah, bit of a bugger having to wait a week, I'll just get over having to take a backup thought before doing it.
    I currently have a Nokia 9 and it's doing my head in so the sooner I can move off it the better, even if it does mean a backup and wipe for unlocking the f3

I've ordered mine on the 20th of April from Amazon AU, sold by Amazon UK and it's now "preparing for shipment" for more than 24h... It has to be packaged extremely well! :ROFLMAO:
    They've already taken the money from my credit card so I am expecting an email regarding the shipment soon. Sure, it's a long way from UK to Australia, hopefully there will not be any other issues in the Suez canal!!!

Cerebii

Apr 11, 2010
    Kingston Upon Hull
    Bought mine launch day from the Poco store on Aliexpress (March 29th), it's just arrived at my local Royal Mail DO so should be with me in the next day or two.

So yeah, nearly a month to get here, two weeks of which, if the tracking is right (check ParcelApp by the way, it aggregates a bunch of differerent trackers into one) was it spent sitting in Amsterdam waiting to be put on a boat.

Xiaomi must have used the cheapest postage possible 😅

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I ordered mine from Amazon.de. Expected delivery date was 26.4. - 26.5., but it was sent already on 3.4. and arrived on 6.4.
      I've ordered mine on Poco website last Friday and it still says preparing item. I intend to ring them up and ask this afternoon. Will get back to you on their response
      Thanks, I suspect there may be holdups still caused by the Suez canal blockage perhaps? I can understand that but being forthcoming about any holdups would have been nice at least.
      Fingers crossed we see our phones soon and that 3rd of June date is a worst case kind of thing.
      I ordered mine from Amazon.de. Expected delivery date was 26.4. - 26.5., but it was sent already on 3.4. and arrived on 6.4.
      Rub it in why don't you. Hah.

Well fingers crossed it's just some odd hickup with Amazon or Poco and it'll turn up soon.
      It just seemed very odd that even this morning it was still saying today, hopefully I'll have it by my birthday but I won't hold my breath
      Yay! Mine is arriving via DPD between 8am and 9am this morning
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone