Question Has anyone else (UK) had their delivery date pushed back by weeks?

Search This thread

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
Basically as the title says.
I ordered my Poco f3 on Amazon at about 11am on the 16th (it went live early on there).

It's been marked up for delivery today ever since.
I check at 8 this morning, still marked for delivery today.
Then I checked again a little after 10 and suddenly it's saying May 6th - June 3rd, as if the UK has no stock and they're waiting on a shipment from China.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this happen today or if I'm just the lucky one getting screwed over. Hah

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
Thanks, I suspect there may be holdups still caused by the Suez canal blockage perhaps? I can understand that but being forthcoming about any holdups would have been nice at least.
Fingers crossed we see our phones soon and that 3rd of June date is a worst case kind of thing.

Reactions: Robert314

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
I ordered mine from Amazon.de. Expected delivery date was 26.4. - 26.5., but it was sent already on 3.4. and arrived on 6.4.
Rub it in why don't you. Hah.

Well fingers crossed it's just some odd hickup with Amazon or Poco and it'll turn up soon.
It just seemed very odd that even this morning it was still saying today, hopefully I'll have it by my birthday but I won't hold my breath

Reactions: Robert314

Shadeslayer13

Jul 29, 2015

Well fingers crossed it's just some odd hickup with Amazon or Poco and it'll turn up soon.
It just seemed very odd that even this morning it was still saying today, hopefully I'll have it by my birthday but I won't hold my breath
Point is, it might come much earlier than the anticipated date by amazon!

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
Point is, it might come much earlier than the anticipated date by amazon!
Oh I know, I was just playing around.
Hopefully it will, I've had it happen in the past with deliveries, just the first time for me anything has suddenly been postponed so far and was wondering if it may be a stock issue multiple people have suddenly been hit with.

Like you say though, it could just be Amazon being Amazon and it may turn up in a day or 2

Oh I know, I was just playing around.
Hopefully it will, I've had it happen in the past with deliveries, just the first time for me anything has suddenly been postponed so far and was wondering if it may be a stock issue multiple people have suddenly been hit with.

Like you say though, it could just be Amazon being Amazon and it may turn up in a day or 2
seeing as i am still waiting from the Poco website I would assume it is a stock issue not Amazon being Amazon

saisay

Aug 2, 2020
I've ordered mine on Poco website last Friday and it still says preparing item. I intend to ring them up and ask this afternoon. Will get back to you on their response

Have you got a tracking number yet? I ordered on the Xiaomi website on Friday and it's still stuck on the "processed" step, but I did see this morning that there is now a dpd tracking number on the order page. So it seems like progress at least.

Have you got a tracking number yet? I ordered on the Xiaomi website on Friday and it's still stuck on the "processed" step, but I did see this morning that there is now a dpd tracking number on the order page. So it seems like progress at least.
Yep I now have a tracking number however it doesn't work.

UPDATE (21/04/21 17:51BST): It now says its been shipped and so delivery will be seen soon
1619023925037.png

Last edited:

Deathcore

Oct 9, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
Mine's still showing as Arriving by 10PM today but hasn't been despatched also. Ordered Friday @ 12:00

Expecting the email saying it's been delayed any minute. :(

EDIT: No email, just past 10PM it said there's and issue with no clarification. Damn.

Last edited:

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
Yep I now have a tracking number however it doesn't work.

UPDATE (21/04/21 17:51BST): It now says its been shipped and so delivery will be seen soon
View attachment 5286247
Fingers crossed it arrives soon.
Mine's still showing as Arriving by 10PM today but hasn't been despatched also. Ordered Friday @ 12:00

Expecting the email saying it's been delayed any minute. :(

EDIT: No email, just past 10PM it said there's and issue with no clarification. Damn.
Odd, I expect we're in the same boat then perhaps.
It'll be interesting to see when they say it'll be delivered now

originali

Jan 28, 2014
I got mine from AliExpress. this is journey so far.
Hard to say when it'll actually arrive but it's in Europe/UK for sure

1619074863851.png

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
Thanks for the updates everyone, and congratulations on getting your devices.

Bit of an update from my end now that may help those who've ordered via Amazon.
I now have a tracking number for delivery tomorrow via Royal Mail.
It appears Poco are perhaps just being a little useless at updating the tracking and dispatch side of things, so if anyone turns up with the same problem, fingers crossed you'll suddenly just get a royal mail tracking number out of nowhere and it's not actually a stock issue.

KneeOn

Jul 18, 2011
My device was ordered on Monday, with a due date of tomorrow. I had no updates from Amazon - in the last hour it is shown in Peterborough en route to me!

Reactions: ShatPank

ShatPank

Jul 15, 2015
I nudged Amazon last night and it was dispatched this morning, Just arrived now.
Glad to hear it. Mines now supposedly here before 1pm tomorrow.
I'm not too bothered about the delay, just a bit of clarity would have been nice when it swung from "today" to possibly June.

Or like yours when it was supposedly out for delivery and just didn't turn up

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered mine from Amazon.de. Expected delivery date was 26.4. - 26.5., but it was sent already on 3.4. and arrived on 6.4.
    I've ordered mine on Poco website last Friday and it still says preparing item. I intend to ring them up and ask this afternoon. Will get back to you on their response
    Thanks, I suspect there may be holdups still caused by the Suez canal blockage perhaps? I can understand that but being forthcoming about any holdups would have been nice at least.
    Fingers crossed we see our phones soon and that 3rd of June date is a worst case kind of thing.

Yay! Mine is arriving via DPD between 8am and 9am this morning