Has anyone found an alternative apk to package disabler pro?

cspiresucks

May 11, 2012
Ok so, I have purchased (package disabler pro) 3 times from google play. It seems Everytime, I get a new device it makes me purchase the app again. And now it's not even in the google playstore. Dev wants me to purchase again. And I refuse to do so.. My question is is there another app that works.

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
Why you need to purchase it 3 times ?? When you linked your Gmail account that you have used to purchase certain apps the apps doesn't require you to buy it anymore Google playstore download the license key automatically for it

also you can just use command to remove bloatware
Code:
adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.opera.browser

cspiresucks

May 11, 2012
Why you need to purchase it 3 times ?? When you linked your Gmail account that you have used to purchase certain apps the apps doesn't require you to buy it anymore Google playstore download the license key automatically for it

Code:

Code:
Because the dev deletes the app to make you have to purchase again with new key. Well yeah if I had a computer, I could do that but I don't