Question Has anyone in the U.S. received the ota update for June yet?

Search This thread

Maxvelo

Mar 19, 2022
I have the unlocked S22 Ultra running on T-Mobile. Got the May update last month on 5/25 so it seems like it should be due by now.

ratchetrizzo

Jun 3, 2010
Newark, DE
got mine 2 days ago (tmo locked)
STILL don't have a wifi calling icon on the status bar.
I don't use the ESIM, maybe thats the issue.
And i wont use the ESIM

KOLIOSIS

I have the unlocked S22 Ultra running on T-Mobile. Got the May update last month on 5/25 so it seems like it should be due by now.

As of this posting, the US Unlocked/carrier free version (XAA) hasn't been updated for June 2022:

Reactions: Maxvelo

Z3r0d0ll4s

Jun 27, 2022
Verizon got it on the 18th software update 5. But I've been having to download the play system updates.
Screenshot_20220626-215829_Settings.jpg

Do you miss the Pixel phone?
Yes and no. Google has been pushing out features that no one knew they needed, and most are pretty badass. You can root without losing the warranty, and you get updates and new OS launches on day one. Those things were hard to leave. However, I've always had to root my pixels. Google doesn't give you hardly any customization options. The fonts suck, and you can't install any others, no icon packs unless you use a different launcher, and with A12, they gave us a whole 4 colors to choose from. Four, awful, awful colors. I was able to change them with root thankfully though. They REALLY need to get on the full customization train. If they did, I'd go back, but for now, I don't see myself getting another pixel anytime soon. And don't get me started on the pixel 6 pro.. Total piece lol. The main reason why I switched.

Reactions: hand-filer

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
S22U1 Got tired of waiting so flashed it over to carrier Xfinity Mobile got mine over a week ago no noticeable difference except the carrier boot screen

Maxvelo

Mar 19, 2022
Got mine too. Finally. Wonder why the unlocked US versions are among the last to get it?
I thought I read something earlier that the June update included improvements to the camera. I guess not.

Maxvelo

Mar 19, 2022
Just tried to update apps in the Galaxy Store app, and all the Update button does is cause the screen to sort of jump up then back down without updating the apps. Didn't do that before the June security update. Anyone else have this problem?

Maxvelo

Mar 19, 2022
I decided to try signing out of my Samsung account, then sign back in, but nothing happens now except an error message that says "IMEI or MEID empty." What gives?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exynos phones will be getting the July update later this week. US carriers got June over a week ago. Unlocked in the US still hasn't gotten June. Wtf is going on here? God I miss pixel updates.
    Got my June update yesterday on my S22u - T-Moble (locked).
    The Verizon update came out last week. I got it on 6/13

As of this posting, the US Unlocked/carrier free version (XAA) hasn't been updated for June 2022:

Do you miss the Pixel phone?
    Yes and no. Google has been pushing out features that no one knew they needed, and most are pretty badass. You can root without losing the warranty, and you get updates and new OS launches on day one. Those things were hard to leave. However, I've always had to root my pixels. Google doesn't give you hardly any customization options. The fonts suck, and you can't install any others, no icon packs unless you use a different launcher, and with A12, they gave us a whole 4 colors to choose from. Four, awful, awful colors. I was able to change them with root thankfully though. They REALLY need to get on the full customization train. If they did, I'd go back, but for now, I don't see myself getting another pixel anytime soon. And don't get me started on the pixel 6 pro.. Total piece lol. The main reason why I switched.