• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Has anyone rooted our device ?

Search This thread

AhmedZalabany

Oct 13, 2017
Wait I start again uploading my twrp back up tonight...
I already try to upload backup but size is too large and it's failed..
I am very grateful for what you are doing to help me but could u upload its agin if its helped me to using wifi and blutooth agian or plz try to find anthor soluation to me to can use wifi again on my htc 630 sry for my bad english

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
I am very grateful for what you are doing to help me but could u upload its agin if its helped me to using wifi and blutooth agian or plz try to find anthor soluation to me to can use wifi again on my htc 630 sry for my bad english
Hi I am again failed to up load so I decided to split file in 3 parts and try again uploaded

Reactions: AhmedZalabany

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
iam sorry iam noob plz tell me after unzip plz tell me steps iam sorry for that i know u r very busy
and how but files place non twrp/serial/ file
iam sorry tell me steps
Hi first unzip both file with winrar very important

Then again in unzip backup.rar
Then you see back up name like in date MM etc

Place file in your memory card or internal to create folder try take your current small boot.img back up

In place file in TWRP / BACKUPS / YOU DEVICE SERIAL NO/YOUR FILE

serial no generating automatically first take back up of your current rom

Then restore use my rom not your

AhmedZalabany

Oct 13, 2017

Place file in your memory card or internal to create folder try take your current small boot.img back up

iwill tell u what i do and the result
1-i backup my rom
2-unzip rom u send it to me
3-i replaced files from my backup to our rom
4- i using twrp and restore and then done
result its not factory default and wifi and blutooth doesnt work and all my same apps is on system plz help me :crying:

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013

No do not replace any file with your files I didn't tell about any replace....you just put all my back up file in your location folder ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171030-204715.png
    Screenshot_20171030-204715.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 87

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
First watch video in you tube how to restore twrp backup in our phone
Delete all your back up file not twrp folder not serial no folder only your twrp backup folder then put my backup folder in your twrp/backup/YOUR SERIAL NO / MY BACK UP FOLDER LIKE IN DATE FORMATE

then reboot your phone in TWRP do wipe every thing data system ever thing means everything not SD card or internal storage then just restore use my given data ....

In data only boot img and system file found and some catch etc but no data and no other stuff ..after restore complete device if like a new type working you need to complete your setup and finish it ...

In MY GIVEN DATA NO DATA FOUND..so you see only system catch and boot ..in restore section

But in screen shot data are show so don't confuse...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-31-13-07-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-31-13-07-26.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
Delete all your back up file not twrp folder not serial no folder only your twrp backup folder then put my backup folder in your twrp/backup/YOUR SERIAL NO / MY BACK UP FOLDER LIKE IN DATE FORMATE

then reboot your phone in TWRP do wipe every thing data system ever thing means everything not SD card or internal storage then just restore use my given data ....

In data only boot img and system file found and some catch etc but no data and no other stuff ..after restore complete device if like a new type working you need to complete your setup and finish it ...

In MY GIVEN DATA NO DATA FOUND..so you see only system catch and boot ..in restore section

But in screen shot data are show so don't confuse...

Why your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi not working because your are still using old build...it's not update to new build...
To check
Download any file explorer open system/framework you see arm and oat file are not found...I miss in my old zip build I don't have time to build new os so I give my system backup data to you :p

AhmedZalabany

Oct 13, 2017
Why your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi not working because your are still using old build...it's not update to new build...
To check
Download any file explorer open system/framework you see arm and oat file are not found...I miss in my old zip build I don't have time to build new os so I give my system backup data to you :p
firstly Thanks for every thing
second iam do all things and steps and new backup install very well but wifi and bluthooth doesnt work its give me massege Failed to load driver. reason: unknown error (19)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @gemini16

I saw some items that may be causing your offmode charging issue. Please try this build and let me know what happens when offmode charging.
    Don't expect anything too soon.

Having the files is just the first step.

Here is the original firmware for htc 630,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ifvw...1.47_09B_release_485282_combined_signed_2.zip

I also want to involve and learn the process, Kindly let me know if possible.
    Thanks,

Bala
    Recover from Bricked HTC Desire 630

Help me. I just wipe system partition without any backup.. Can anyone tell me how to unbrick the phone??

Your complete guide for recovering from bricked HTC desire 630

I. Downloading
    1. Download HTC Desire 630 Stock boot image from www.mediafire.com/file/cz1i5o51xk12lz2/boot_signed.img
    2. Download HTC Desire 630 Stock Recovery image from www.mediafire.com/file/j5c6t4nh9xc95lz/recovery_signed.img
    3. Download HTC Desire 630 original signed firmware from http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ifvw...1.47_09B_release_485282_combined_signed_2.zip
    4. Download adb and fastboot files from https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790 and install it.

II. Preparing
    1. Rename the 2PSTIMG_A16_DWGL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70GP_HTC_India_SEA_1.02.400.1_Radio_0.57.62.0506_CNV_1.47_09B_release_485282_combined_signed_2.zip file to just 2PSTIMG.zip (Important)
    2. Remove and connect your Memory card with a Card reader (Important) in computer and copy the above file to the root of memory card. Don't insert your memory card to your device now (Important)
    3. Press and hold volume down button and power on the device.
    4. Select FastBoot from the boot menu in device and connect to the computer with usb cable.
    5. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot in computer
    6. press and hold shift button and right click inside the folder and select 'open command window here'

III. Flashing
    1. Flash stock recovery of HTC desire 630 using the following command in the command window (example : Fastboot flash recovery "C:\Users\admin\Downloads\recovery_signed.img")
    Fastboot flash recovery "your location to recovery_signed.img file"
    2. Flash stock boot using Fastboot flash boot "your location to boot_signed.img file"
    3. OEM Lock the device using Fastboot oem lock (Important)
    4. Now Insert the memory card in your device.
    5. Select Power Down in Fastboot menu in Phone
    6. Press and hold Volume Down Button and Power on the device.
    7. Now wait. It will flash the system to its original state. Don't reboot in middle. It will take minimum 10 mins to complete.
    8. After flashing, device will ask you to reboot.

First boot after flash will take around 5mins to complete. Don't reboot in middle.
    any one have a stable recovery link :)
    There isn't one yet. Just an initial test version that isn't working properly. I'll try an update it when I have a chance, but no idea when I'll have time to post another test version yet. I don't have the device, so it's a challenge.
    Any one have a stock rom image..for HTC desire 630
    Which version you want? I already attached the signed Rom earlier in this thread.