Has anyone succeeded in repairing a bricked Poco M3?

Search This thread

KaMyKaSii

Feb 25, 2015
My M3 was working perfectly. I put it to restart and then it didn't turn on anymore. It is now only recognized as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" on Windows. I opened the phone and with some magical combination (remove/connect flat cables from the battery and display, connect the USB cable, press volume keys and short the test points) it started in fastboot. So I was able to flash the "fastboot ROM". Unfortunately, on the next boot it still does not turn on normally. Has anyone succeeded in repairing the Poco M3? In Mi Flash is requested an authenticated account to flash through it, is it worth paying someone to provide the account? Does anyone have the contact of someone who makes cheap? Any help is welcome, thank you!

vinzikidz

• Sep 9, 2014
    me too. after i reboot my poco m3. it came to black and wont boot up. i google everything, the only need to flash is to modified the firehose. badly needed.

vinzikidz

• Sep 9, 2014
    My M3 was working perfectly. I put it to restart and then it didn't turn on anymore. It is now only recognized as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" on Windows. I opened the phone and with some magical combination (remove/connect flat cables from the battery and display, connect the USB cable, press volume keys and short the test points) it started in fastboot. So I was able to flash the "fastboot ROM". Unfortunately, on the next boot it still does not turn on normally. Has anyone succeeded in repairing the Poco M3? In Mi Flash is requested an authenticated account to flash through it, is it worth paying someone to provide the account? Does anyone have the contact of someone who makes cheap? Any help is welcome, thank you!
    how do you get into fastboot?? i tried mine but it wont boot in fastboot. i'm stuck in QDLoader.

Minoda86

Mar 8, 2017
    Malaysia
    I just wait till the battery totally discharge and then plug in the charger,sofar been through this problem for 2x,the first one for 2 days and 5 days for later because the battery was full.
    This happens when Im restarting the device and now even there is a new update,Im still scare to update my device to the latest firmware incase it wont boot again.
    Should I try to update or nah,guys?

Reactions: vinzikidz

yankee77

• Sep 2, 2012
    Quezon City
    I just wait till the battery totally discharge and then plug in the charger,sofar been through this problem for 2x,the first one for 2 days and 5 days for later because the battery was full.
    This happens when Im restarting the device and now even there is a new update,Im still scare to update my device to the latest firmware incase it wont boot again.
    do not try to update it... i tried 3 times their own ota update broke the phone os which makes it unable to go to recovery or fastboot. i will try and see if i can update firmware and fix itself

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.