Question Has anyone successfully rooted this? (A32 4G)

Search This thread

antiseptic18

Nov 8, 2019
Nokia 7 Plus
I see one post, but it wasn't clear he actually successfully rooted the phone. I've searched, and there are instructions, but there were instructions for the Nokia 7 Plus, but you're not able to unlock the bootloader so you can't root it. So, just because there are instructions , doesn't mean you can do it.

N0body42

Jul 9, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
I was able to successfully root my SM-A325F/DS. the DS stands for dual sim, I could not find firmware for dual sim but the stock firmware from samfw.com worked perfectly fine. I used magisk to patch the firmware and flashed it via Odin. Everything worked perfectly. I tried flashing the newest firmware but for some reason it deleted my IMEI and made the baseband version display as "Unkown". Upon flashing a patched version of the older firmware (the second newest version 2021-05-01) everything worked again. I would recommend trying the newest firmware and if you happen to encounter the same issue just flash the older one. I used the Samsung backup in settings and sent all my images over to my pc so restoring my phone took like 10-15 mins.

Edit: Some side notes. Since the SafetyNet update I was unable to pass it which isn't a problem for me but something to keep in mind.

I would also recommend getting an app like "System app remover" from the play store to manually debloat. I tried using a universal samsung debloater but it was a big mess and I ended up having to reflash.

Last edited:

ensob1

Aug 9, 2017
Same, new firmware "auh" causes empty imei. i backed to patched "aug". Imei is back.

SafetyNet passes by this guide

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackBT30
I was able to successfully root my SM-A325F/DS. the DS stands for dual sim, I could not find firmware for dual sim but the stock firmware from samfw.com worked perfectly fine. I used magisk to patch the firmware and flashed it via Odin. Everything worked perfectly. I tried flashing the newest firmware but for some reason it deleted my IMEI and made the baseband version display as "Unkown". Upon flashing a patched version of the older firmware (the second newest version 2021-05-01) everything worked again. I would recommend trying the newest firmware and if you happen to encounter the same issue just flash the older one. I used the Samsung backup in settings and sent all my images over to my pc so restoring my phone took like 10-15 mins.

Edit: Some side notes. Since the SafetyNet update I was unable to pass it which isn't a problem for me but something to keep in mind.

I would also recommend getting an app like "System app remover" from the play store to manually debloat. I tried using a universal samsung debloater but it was a big mess and I ended up having to reflash.
what about auth error? is magisk bypassing the older-than-device-firmware lock?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Same, new firmware "auh" causes empty imei. i backed to patched "aug". Imei is back.

SafetyNet passes by this guide