Question Has anything tried unlocking the bootloader on the realme C25

Search This thread

itz_sowmik

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, I've rooted (after unlocking the bootloader) my Realme C25s just now. Follow this guide to unlock bootloader. But make sure that you have the Realme USB driver in your computer.

Reactions: mhcompany

Username yg

Dec 17, 2021
Ребята помогите пожалуйста решить проблему у меня Realme C25 не прошивается на родную прошивку в программе SP Flash Tool
Программа выдаёт ошибку которая связана с файлом opporeserve 2-verifed
Видимо после первого раза попытки прошить смартфон загрузчик заблокировался т.к перед этим всем я разблокировал его и хотел поставить РУТ-права.
Предыстория:Я разблокировал загрузчик поставил TWRP оно потребовало форматирования ок я его выполнил,но вместе с ним стёр ещё и родную прошивку смартфона теперь не знаю что мне делать

• Angry
Reactions: vp1117

Danish.pk

Dec 17, 2021
Yes, I've rooted (after unlocking the bootloader) my Realme C25s just now. Follow this guide to unlock bootloader. But make sure that you have the Realme USB driver in your computer.
How did you managed to unlock to bootloader of c25s and what was your root solution?
Did you rooted by patching boot.img or you used any custom recovery
I have seen a custom recovery on a site but i don't want to try it
Here is Link

CloudChase

Jan 17, 2022
i can't unlock the bootloader on my realme C25s, whenever i start in-depth test, and my phone rebooted to fastboot my pc can't detect my phone.

can you give me the realme usb driver you use?

imurkati

Feb 3, 2022
I can't unlock the bootloader on my realme C25s as well.
Looks like the current version of the OS is broken.

Also I cannot rollback to RealMi OS 1 with Android 10. Because Realme C25s is not (yet) supported for downgrading...
Here is the list of supported models that can be downgraded (no Realme C25s there)

Hope that somebody will find the solution

Last edited:

CloudChase

Jan 17, 2022
I can't unlock the bootloader on my realme C25s as well.
Looks like the current version of the OS is broken.

Also I cannot rollback to RealMi OS 1 with Android 10. Because Realme C25s is not (yet) supported for downgrading...
Here is the list of supported models that can be downgraded (no Realme C25s there)

Hope that somebody will find the solution
i wish someone can find a fix for this issue!

imurkati

Feb 3, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-04 162730.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 162730.png
    301 KB · Views: 55
  • device-manager.png
    device-manager.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

CloudChase

Jan 17, 2022
Okay I made it work.

I had to install Android Studio with Android SDK. And updated the USB drivers.

I used this guide to do it https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ol-based-on-realme-ui-2-0-android-11.4306241/

To make sure that you have proper Drivers check the 2nd screenshot. It was made after reboot.
doesn't work with me, whenever i booted my phone on bootloader(like in the first picture) my pc can't detect my phone, so I'm not able to do the "fastboot flashing unlock" command, and leaves me with "waiting for device"

imurkati

Feb 3, 2022
doesn't work with me, whenever i booted my phone on bootloader(like in the first picture) my pc can't detect my phone, so I'm not able to do the "fastboot flashing unlock" command, and leaves me with "waiting for device"

Can you check the Device Manager?
Most likely it's USB driver error - check the 2nd screenshot (Device Manager)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i tried unlock bootloader and flash firmware. everytime failed. waiting some guide c25 mtk