Search This thread

Pimaxxx98

Dec 4, 2020
Have you unlocked it yet?
Can you help me unlock it!

xiaomi-mi-12-291221-101349-600x600.jpg

wincnd

Sep 2, 2017
Hi I'm trying to unlock the bootloader, but when I log in to the Xiaomi Unlock Tool, I never received the verfication code that's supposed to be sent via a text messages to my linked US phone number. Other text messages went through fine so either XIaomi didn't send the code or my carrier (AT&T) blocked it. I tried a few other numbers and none worked. Did you guys need to receive the text message to verify your account when using the Unlock Tool? If yes, did you use a Chinese phone number or something else? A tried 4 different US numbers and none of them could receive Xiaomi sms. Thanks for your help!

wincnd

Sep 2, 2017
Hi I'm trying to unlock the bootloader, but when I log in to the Xiaomi Unlock Tool, I never received the verfication code that's supposed to be sent via a text messages to my linked US phone number. Other text messages went through fine so either XIaomi didn't send the code or my carrier (AT&T) blocked it. I tried a few other numbers and none worked. Did you guys need to receive the text message to verify your account when using the Unlock Tool? If yes, did you use a Chinese phone number or something else? A tried 4 different US numbers and none of them could receive Xiaomi sms. Thanks for your help!
Tried another day and it worked :)

jurarj

Mar 21, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
www.youtube.com
Sorry but I must be doing something wrong and different from the way I always did unlock bootloader. In Android 12, With Vol down + power the cell phone enters a different screen "Bootloader" that always allowed unlocking.

mi unlock software does not allow clicking the unlock button, fastboot devices and adb devices commands do not work in this mode.... How to unlock with these changes?

Attachments

• 600039.jpg
    600039.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: luiscedillo80

inyellow

Dec 31, 2009
Guangzhou
Hi! How do I know when it's passed time enough to unlock it? Do I have to verify from time to time on the tool?
Run the unlock tool again, it will tell you how many hours left. Normally it tells you that 168 hours left at the first successful attempt, it also tells you do not logout miui account or try to login another account on your phone. Just be patient.

Reactions: molochgrifone

molochgrifone

Jan 15, 2013
Run the unlock tool again, it will tell you how many hours left. Normally it tells you that 168 hours left at the first successful attempt, it also tells you do not logout miui account or try to login another account on your phone. Just be patient.
I checked, it ask me again to log in and now it ask if I want to unlock my phone like the first time, there is no timer 😫

Attachments

• Senza titolo.jpg
    Senza titolo.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 50

luiscedillo80

Feb 15, 2011
lagos de moreno
Xiaomi 12
Sorry but I must be doing something wrong and different from the way I always did unlock bootloader. In Android 12, With Vol down + power the cell phone enters a different screen "Bootloader" that always allowed unlocking.

mi unlock software does not allow clicking the unlock button, fastboot devices and adb devices commands do not work in this mode.... How to unlock with these changes?
I have the same problem you solve it bro?

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
for anyone having issues to sign in to mi unlock tool and verification code doesnt arrive: go to your phone and your Mi account, Tap QR code and scan QR after clicking top right corner in sign in page of mi unblock tool. Worked for me.
12x.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ARlGAT0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for anyone having issues to sign in to mi unlock tool and verification code doesnt arrive: go to your phone and your Mi account, Tap QR code and scan QR after clicking top right corner in sign in page of mi unblock tool. Worked for me.
    12x.png
    Just follow the instructions and wait for one week before permission granted (if you are lucky).
    Yes! i did it! Thank you supported!
    I will wait for one weed.
    Tried another day and it worked :)

Hi! How do I know when it's passed time enough to unlock it? Do I have to verify from time to time on the tool?
    I checked, it ask me again to log in and now it ask if I want to unlock my phone like the first time, there is no timer 😫
    Maybe your waiting period is over, follow the instructions on official FAQ page exactly.

https://c.mi.com/thread-2262302-1-0.html