• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Having Issues with Miui 12.0.3 so I want to use the MiFlash Tool to downgrade back to Miui 11 as I save up to buy new a phone

Search This thread

OhTheLove

Apr 16, 2021
I've seen some videos of people using the MiFlash Tool to downgrade from Miui 12 to Miui 11, Is this a safe method to follow? It seems simple enough compared to fiddling around with custom ROMs and recovery tools. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
I intend to update my phone soon and I don't want to start getting used to a new OS that's why I created this thread to see how safe it is to just roll back to a previous MIUI ROM.
Hi,
As the other user said above, it's better to use an up-to-date custom ROM for many reasons, like stability, performance, privacy, security and debloated.
You can check my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides to find out whatever you want.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts