• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development Havoc-OS 4.x [ Xiaomi Poco F3 / Xiaomi Mi 11X / Redmi K40] [ OFFICIAL ]

Search This thread

th!nkpad

Nov 8, 2010
Hey guys, 3 "Problems" after flashing the Havoc OS
  1. one of my apps detect that the Phone was unlocked or rooted and did not start. Is there a solution for that?
  2. i didn´t find the One Hand mode in the settings, not the Gboard, the system One Hand Mode. Is this a Miui feature?
  3. Failed to install update - Havoc-OS-v4.6-20210618-alioth-Official-GApps.zip - is there a way to fix that

ADB is not easy for dummies how me. Yesterday I rooted my device for Magisk Hide. After Root it was possible to update the system from 4.5 to 4.6 over the system settings. But now I have different versions between the system OS 4.6 and the "Havoc Recovery menu" whitch is access over Volume Up & Power button 4.5.

Whats wrong with this Update?

Another question: if I make an Dirty flash over fastboot with 4.6, will this earase all my Data?

ADB is not easy for dummies how me. Yesterday I rooted my device for Magisk Hide. After Root it was possible to update the system from 4.5 to 4.6 over the system settings. But now I have different versions between the system OS 4.6 and the "Havoc Recovery menu" whitch is access over Volume Up & Power button 4.5.

Whats wrong with this Update?

Another question: if I make an Dirty flash over fastboot with 4.6, will this earase all my Data?
Dirty flash does not erase data. It's called dirty because sometimes data is left over from last update and so doesn't always work

Reactions: th!nkpad

Noe367

Hey, I have some minor and major lag issues (freezes and crashes), sometimes I even have to force restart the phone. Is anyone facing those issues, or is there any solution or thing that I can do to solve this problem.
I was facing some similar issues with other ROMs (not every), but since this ROM is the best for me, I'm asking here.
Also, I'm having issues collecting logs because it is happening randomly, but it is always the same issue (ANR Input dispatching timed out (...))
Thanks in advance

Reactions: r3sp

regedit12345

Jun 23, 2021
At first my phone wasn't getting update via the OTA (kept getting failed) and then when I dirty flashed my phone via fastboot, now this is happening.

still getting "install" notification and the colors are a mix of dark theme and light theme (can't really see properly).

Any way to clear this download as I am already on 4.6?
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-23 at 11.52.01 AM.jpeg

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
At first my phone wasn't getting update via the OTA (kept getting failed) and then when I dirty flashed my phone via fastboot, now this is happening.

still getting "install" notification and the colors are a mix of dark theme and light theme (can't really see properly).

Any way to clear this download as I am already on 4.6?
View attachment 5345559

Clear updater data.

regedit12345

Jun 23, 2021
Ok just so anyone is looking for an answer to the situation similar to me above:

In order to get rid of the above update, I had to root my phone but not with the root folder provided in the zip file. I had to install magisk, get the boot.img from the zip file, create root file, flashed the patched boot.img file, rebooted, downloaded the full update and then install the OTA update.

Reactions: Robert314

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
Ok just so anyone is looking for an answer to the situation similar to me above:

In order to get rid of the above update, I had to root my phone but not with the root folder provided in the zip file. I had to install magisk, get the boot.img from the zip file, create root file, flashed the patched boot.img file, rebooted, downloaded the full update and then install the OTA update.
My F3 is rooted with magisk on 4.6, and still get the updater notification.

Also, adaptive charging still not working properly, and any ambient display setting on causes crazy battery drain.

regedit12345

Jun 23, 2021
My F3 is rooted with magisk on 4.6, and still get the updater notification.

Also, adaptive charging still not working properly, and any ambient display setting on causes crazy battery drain.
Did you flash 4.6 with the fastboot version? I did mine with the fastboot version and was still getting update notification. when i rooted my 4.6 with magisk and update via OTA after clearing the cache, everything is fine now.

Yes, the Always on display/ambient display literally kills the battery within 10hrs.

esszett

Jan 20, 2019
Sony Xperia Ion
Lenovo Zuk Z1
The things that bothered me in 4.5 are unfortunately still current.

1. if I do not lock the phone during a call, I constantly have "ear touches"....

2. when I get a call, I first have to activate the speaker and deactivate it again before I can make a normal call (otherwise the earpiece remains muted). I already did the firmware update to 12.5.1.

3. at a certain point, the kernel sucks the battery like hell (battery drops about 2 % per hour while screen is locked - normally something between 0.05 and 0.1 % on my phone*). Only a reboot can stop it. I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact point, but somehow it happens when I've used GCam. I have now uninstalled MicroG and replaced it with "GCam Service Provider" (Thanks @Robert314 ) and hope for an improvement.

[* that means: WiFi=off, mobile data=off, Bluetooth=off, no apps running in background, almost all apps are restricted (it's just a telephone while the screen is locked)]

With #1 and #2 I can get along somehow, but #3 is quite uncool, because I only notice it when many % have already been gone. And it's not necessarily usable if I have to restart the phone after every use of GCam to make sure that this behavior does not occur.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
    DevOPS & Scaling: (meee )
    Support Team:

Donate.png

If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.

Links.png

Recovery: https://twrp.me
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
    Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS

Device:

Alioth/Alioth (IN)​

Installation.png

1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    2. Extract the zip and read the readme . (Basically you just run a .bat file ,.sh file etc depending on your choice os )
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.

Credits.png

And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

Device Side :
    Kernel :
    Vendor Trees

Havoc-OS v4.8 Changelog 05-08-2021:

- Merged July and August Security Patch (android-11.0.0_r39/40)
    - Added Hotspot client manager
    - Added Auto-brightness icon to QS footer
    - Improved QS Panel layout in landscape
    - Improved FOD with Assistant on Lockscreen
    - Improved Night Light transition
    - Improved Brightness slider animation
    - Improved captions and ringer buttons when on landscape
    - Improved scrolling in some apps
    - Improved some UI elements for user fonts
    - Improved vertical padding between QS tiles
    - Spoofed device for a few more Google apps
    - Removed VoLTE slice from MobileDataPanel
    - Fixed Status icons activity crash
    - Fixed Auto-hide clock for right/center clock positions
    - Fixed Clock icon in Kai, Victor icon packs
    - Fixed wiping dynamic partitions in Havoc-OS Recovery
    - Added Google Search Widget to homescreen dock
    - Improved homescreen dock padding
    - Fixed Kill App button in recents app sheet
    - Fixed Blur not showing in some scenarios
    - Other fixes and improvements

DEVICE changelog:

Changelog 5-08-21:

- August marllow fingerprint
    - Fixed Google photos crashing while playing videos because of kernel
    - Dexopt improvements for a faster boot
    - Inbuilt minimal gapps
    - Added some needed overlay
    - Revert scheduler changes
    - Fix a derp with dt2w that came on entering in the crete of dfeature fragment.
    - Bump up maximium Autobrightness
    - Drop prebuilt [email protected]
    - Sepolicy: Label more hwservice properties
    - Set Bluetooth MAC address using persist property
    - Create Adreno symlinks
    - Create full vendor/rfs symlinks
    - Make fastrpc_shell_3 publicly available
    - Wire up hardware permissions
    - Import NVRAM blobs
    - Move eSE support to nfc SKU
    - Set target arch variant "armv8-2a"
    - Add missing IMS symlinks
    - Build offline charging daemon dependency
    - Drop aptX adaptive & TWS entries due to lack of suppor…
    - Props: Explicitly enable IORap and IORapd prefetching
    - Rootdir: init_postboot: Drop scheduler settings from CAF
    - Remove virtual framebuffer.
    - Ship liba2dpoffload.so from stock
    - Use prebuilt vendor libdisplayconfig.qti.so
    - Fixed Drm Crash for Netflix
    - Massimize max value of autobrightness
    - Fixed a hidden problem with shared preference of dt2w
    - Fixed pick_up to pulse notifications
    - New pocket protection impl, enable under display ambient options
    - Switch to libperfmgr
    - Thermal mode to evaluation
    - Audio configs improvements
    - Disable offline rotator
    - Clean zram configuration
    - Disable annoying safe headphone volume
    - Skip brightness ramp at screen on
    - Don't enable nfc service for aliothin users
    - Blobs updated to 12.5.2 thanks manuel <3
    - Brightness Improvements
    - Fixed telegram vndk problems and problems due to casefolding
    - Support auto suspend mode from display, deep sleep for aod
    - Fixed 4k video recording for all gcam builds
    - Implemented Clear Speaker feature
    - Initial device support for ZRam
    - Set Boot security patch
    - Some sepolicy denials fix
    - Fixed wakelock caused by proximity sensor in doze
    - Fix mic issues for some apps
    - Fix sim reset issue
    - Don't modify permissions of /dev/hw_random
    - Enable higher SBC dual bitrate
    - Update audio_io_policy for VoIP
    - NetWorkStack Overlays
    - Import missing wifi overlays from miui
    - Wfc Ims is available, depends on carrier provisioning, availability etc
    - Import stock config_mobile_tcp_buffers
    - Filter Locked Boot intent for a totally functional implementation of dt2w at boot
    The additional UI options and ambient features are indeed nice.
    I'll stay with Arrow for now and keep this one on my watchlist.
    Explain. I find it perfectly fine
    helloo.. I press run and the console closes. any idea?
    Sounds like a Windows driver issue. Open a terminal and type fastboot devices. The majority of the ROM flashing is done once it's flashed boot and vendor_boot and rebooted into fastbootd. This is usually where people have driver issues
    I'm quite happy with the phone and Havoc so far.

Not sooo happy with the Kernel yet. Although, I like the standby drain, but it looks like the active drain is way higher than with Quantic Kernel. Furthermore the adaptive charging does not work at all.

The last time charging was more than 5 days ago. The battery is now at 14 %. SOT: more than 10 hours. Nice :)