• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

Havoc OS unofficial

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
Homs
I'm using it right now and everything seems stable enough..
Although the HDR in camera is still causing crashing the camera and also there is no Music app in the rom

I want to mention one thing happens to me during the flashing process, DON'T FLASH MAGISK after the ROM or the phone will get stuck at the redmi boot screen, so instead of that just flash vender then ROM then vbmeta then mountsystem.zip then reboot and everything will be fine..

Here are the screenshots:

Attachments

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
There's a Lavender version too mate, I'm on those telegram groups.

:good:

https://mega.nz/#F!3NknkKga!kICv1eQP49LJpDb_GaBkiw!aJdTAIQQ
So much roms in there bro..... Wawu!!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I'm using it right now and everything seems stable enough..
Although the HDR in camera is still causing crashing the camera and also there is no Music app in the rom

I want to mention one thing happens to me during the flashing process, DON'T FLASH MAGISK after the ROM or the phone will get stuck at the redmi boot screen, so instead of that just flash vender then ROM then vbmeta then mountsystem.zip then reboot and everything will be fine..

Here are the screenshots:
Nice one bro..... So how do we root on dis rom if not to flash magisk? And is there proximity sensor issue?? Also Gapps??

rubentkato77

Jan 27, 2014
Tecate, Baja California
www.facebook.com
So much roms in there bro..... Wawu!!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Nice one bro..... So how do we root on dis rom if not to flash magisk? And is there proximity sensor issue?? Also Gapps??
Its a latin forum, soon we have more ROMS coming.

Regards :good:

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
Homs
Just flash magisk after the first reboot and you will be rooted, about the proximity sensor.. It's working well too, but unfortunately I didn't test Gapps because I don't use them, they eat a lot of RAM and battery so I hate them more than devil himself.

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Just flash magisk after the first reboot and you will be rooted, about the proximity sensor.. It's working well too, but unfortunately I didn't test Gapps because I don't use them, they eat a lot of RAM and battery so I hate them more than devil himself.
Hahahahaha.... So yhu wont use playstore?
Thanks bro.... Nice review!!!

ahadrox

Jun 23, 2016
I'm requesting the dev. who built this rom.
Can anybody sent it to him because I don't know him :(

"Hey, listen please. Can you build a stable Pixel Experience ROM with the device tree you've used to built this ROM? And also can you bump it to get official support from PE? If you can try we all will support you sir. Please consider this request. Thanks"

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Its a latin forum, soon we have more ROMS coming.

Regards :good:
Can you share the forum link please?