Havoc OS unofficial

Search This thread

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
Homs
I'm using it right now and everything seems stable enough..
Although the HDR in camera is still causing crashing the camera and also there is no Music app in the rom

I want to mention one thing happens to me during the flashing process, DON'T FLASH MAGISK after the ROM or the phone will get stuck at the redmi boot screen, so instead of that just flash vender then ROM then vbmeta then mountsystem.zip then reboot and everything will be fine..

Here are the screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_Lawnchair_20190530-220046.jpg
    Screenshot_Lawnchair_20190530-220046.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 958
  • Screenshot_Settings_20190530-220118.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20190530-220118.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 960
  • Screenshot_Settings_20190530-220141.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20190530-220141.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 941
  • IMG_20190530_221147.jpg
    IMG_20190530_221147.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 936
  • Screenshot_Camera_20190530-220446.jpg
    Screenshot_Camera_20190530-220446.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 928
  • Screenshot_Lawnchair_20190530-220059.jpg
    Screenshot_Lawnchair_20190530-220059.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 924

whalesplaho

• Feb 1, 2012
    Treasure Island
    There's a Lavender version too mate, I'm on those telegram groups.

:good:

https://mega.nz/#F!3NknkKga!kICv1eQP49LJpDb_GaBkiw!aJdTAIQQ

So much roms in there bro..... Wawu!!!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Although the HDR in camera is still causing crashing the camera and also there is no Music app in the rom

I want to mention one thing happens to me during the flashing process, DON'T FLASH MAGISK after the ROM or the phone will get stuck at the redmi boot screen, so instead of that just flash vender then ROM then vbmeta then mountsystem.zip then reboot and everything will be fine..

Nice one bro..... So how do we root on dis rom if not to flash magisk? And is there proximity sensor issue?? Also Gapps??

rubentkato77

Jan 27, 2014
    Tecate, Baja California
    www.facebook.com

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Nice one bro..... So how do we root on dis rom if not to flash magisk? And is there proximity sensor issue?? Also Gapps??

Its a latin forum, soon we have more ROMS coming.

Regards :good:

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
    Homs

Just flash magisk after the first reboot and you will be rooted, about the proximity sensor.. It's working well too, but unfortunately I didn't test Gapps because I don't use them, they eat a lot of RAM and battery so I hate them more than devil himself.

whalesplaho

• Feb 1, 2012
    Treasure Island
    Just flash magisk after the first reboot and you will be rooted, about the proximity sensor.. It's working well too, but unfortunately I didn't test Gapps because I don't use them, they eat a lot of RAM and battery so I hate them more than devil himself.

Hahahahaha.... So yhu wont use playstore?
    Thanks bro.... Nice review!!!

ahadrox

• Jun 23, 2016
    Earth
    I'm requesting the dev. who built this rom.
    Can anybody sent it to him because I don't know him :(

"Hey, listen please. Can you build a stable Pixel Experience ROM with the device tree you've used to built this ROM? And also can you bump it to get official support from PE? If you can try we all will support you sir. Please consider this request. Thanks"

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Can you share the forum link please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm downloading the rom right now and will write my review about it after installing and testing quickly
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone