Haykuro Builds(1.5) Non-Working Apps List

Search This thread

wizern23

Jan 15, 2009
Mobile, Alabama
The main thread is getting over run with app complaints so i will update this thread with apps that DON'T WORK ONLY.
These aren't in the builds but arent bugs or anything else. They are just not there:
The camera button for H builds
Use K9 for Yahoo Mail if it doesn't work for you. others might work but this is what i use.
Landscape rotation in H
Astro works. wait 5-10 seconds and then press the back button. the pop up doesnt work so it shows a black screen.
wifi tethering now works

Now on to apps:
Toggle Settings(certain features)
Power Manager
Screen Crack
Any Clip Trial
SnapPhoto Pro
Useful Switchers(certain features)
Flashlight Apps
aNetShare(works on some?)
aHome Call list widget(causes frequent crashes)
Screenshot(for some)
iPing Pong 3D
Shake Awake
Scummvm
Klaxon
Wake Me
HideNSeek(0.93beta)
MyEbay
Imeem
Chomp SMS(for some?)
Alarming!
Moov(if you try to just type from the home screen it will force close.)
Dark Keys
Steel(with the slide tab enabled the screen is dark. with in not checked the url is darkened out but the screen is bright and easily readable.)
chompSMS
RTM Tasks
ToDoo
NBA 2 Go

Last edited:

KPeriod

Mar 7, 2009
Toronto
On the latest 4.5 w/ apps on SD:

What doesn't work for me is:

Sweeter Home
Toggle Settings
Power Manager
Screen Crack
Any Clip Trial
SnapPhoto Pro
Useful Switchers (can open but force closes if any settings are changed)
FastBright
iPing Pong 3D (black screen if you try to start a game)
Air Hockey (Puck and mallets do not appear)
Backlight!

Now I didn't try re-installing any of these apps since they could have gotten corrupted when I switched over and re-enabled my pre-existing EXT2 partition. None of these are too essential and with the way these Magic updates are coming I don't like getting too comfy anyway.

Cheers.

Last edited:

spy_owl2

Feb 2, 2009
On the latest 4.5 w/ apps on SD:

What doesn't work for me is:

Sweeter Home
Toggle Settings
Power Manager
Screen Crack
Any Clip Trial
SnapPhoto Pro
Useful Switchers (can open but force closes if any settings are changed)
FastBright
iPing Pong 3D (black screen if you try to start a game)
Air Hockey (Puck and mallets do not appear)
Backlight!

Now I didn't try re-installing any of these apps since they could have gotten corrupted when I switched over and re-enabled my pre-existing EXT2 partition. None of these are too essential and with the way these Magic updates are coming I don't like getting too comfy anyway.

Cheers.

Air Hockey Demo works fine for me 5.0.2H apps and data on SD.

What does NOT work for me is Market.

Note: Presumably because of /data/data on SD, I had to clear the cache/data from settings->applications for a lot of apps before they could start without force closing.

mic_888

Retired News Writer
Sep 8, 2007
London
I'm also having problems with Shake Awake force closing on every phone call. Also MyEbay isn't working - just a black screen until you press back and for a split second the screen comes up.

I'm on 5.02H

testing567

Nov 18, 2008
You can add Imeem to the list. I tried it in both H and G builds. The music never starts. It just gets stuck in an infinite loop loading the album art over and over again.

ultimind

Aug 12, 2007
Google My Tracks sorta works. If you want to view all of the textual information for your track, it crashes. The GPS will lock on and track you on the map, and it will let you record, but you can't view the text screen.

I've found most GPS applications don't work. Anything based on Maps works, but things that read out data from the GPS like speed and log/lat info don't work.

add3421

Mar 4, 2007
Wilmington!
After putting 2.22 radio on running 5.02H i cannot get wifi tether to work. It will sucessfully connect to wifi, but dosent seem to transfer data over the tmobile network. Any ideas?

wizern23

Jan 15, 2009
Mobile, Alabama
After putting 2.22 radio on running 5.02H i cannot get wifi tether to work. It will sucessfully connect to wifi, but dosent seem to transfer data over the tmobile network. Any ideas?

The kernel for the builds is missing something called netfilter so it won't work on them. The next update will hopefuly have a fix for this.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone