• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HD2 and TomTom Home

Search This thread
Sep 17, 2008
Fix for TomTom Home with HTC HD2

This guy's solution worked for me :)

Take the attached file and carry out the following instructions..

Unzip the enclosed file into C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\Resources\Devices\ and run tomtom home. Activesync the HD2 and it should detect that phone and give you the choice of the SD card or internal memory.

Now you can download your maps and connect to TomTom Home.

Attachments

• mobile.zip
    556 bytes · Views: 1,108

Nooky

May 12, 2007
Enschede

Unzip the enclosed file into C:\Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\Resources\Devices\ and run tomtom home. Activesync the HD2 and it should detect that phone and give you the choice of the SD card or internal memory.

Worked for me too! This is REALLY great...
Thx!

djechelon

Oct 18, 2007
I fixed the problem of Javascript error installing TomTom Home in Windows 7 running the installer as XP SP3 (not installing as Windows 7 and then run TTHome as XP)

airzone

Feb 14, 2009

This works for me. Win7 32 bit, TT home 2.7, TTN 7.916 installed in the device...

Lei Chat

Nov 26, 2009
I'd given up on TomTom ever enabling the HD2 to work with their Home2 software. Had an alert from this thread and thought I'd give that mobile.ddf a try, but when I launched TomTom Home2 it downloaded a newer version which found my device via activesync anyway. Thanks for sharing the file though.

Sadly my HD2 is still TomTom free as for both the software and maps stored on my pc it says... "This item does not work on my device. Therefore it cannot be installed"

My maps are Western Europe 9238 and the software is version 7.910.9185