HD2 Bluetooth Stack

Search This thread

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
If my Kaiser and my Leo got the Widcomm bluetooth stack, the Leo's must be broken. (I am coding in vb.net and with the 32feet.net sdk)

If I try to code a simple chat program, it just works in one way HD2 -> Kaiser the other way round it is blocked.
I also tried to code some Remote Control Program, where Happens something similar. I can Control my Kaiser with my HD2 but if I try to do it the other way round the hd2 hangs at "bl.AcceptBluetoothClient()".

Is that Problem known to someone?!

Last edited:

[email protected]

Nov 9, 2010
If my Kaiser and my Leo got the Widcomm bluetooth stack, the Leo's must be broken. (I am coding in vb.net and with the 32feet.net sdk)

If I try to code a simple chat program, it just works in one way HD2 -> Kaiser the other way round it is blocked.
I also tried to code some Remote Control Program, where Happens something similar. I can Control my Kaiser with my HD2 but if I try to do it the other way round the hd2 hangs at "bl.AcceptBluetoothClient()".

Is that Problem known to someone?!

Hello scilor,
Have you found any solution to the problem?

Thanks,
Adrian

Airborne Aircrew

Mar 3, 2008
SE Michigan, USA
I know there are some issues with the Windows Bluetooth stack when they try to connect to certain GMC vehicles. There is a thread here on XDA that has some registry changes that make it work. I did it just a week or two ago to my bosses HD2 and she stopped whining... ;)