• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HD2 Comm Manager with Extended Features

Search This thread

rezaulkabir

Oct 4, 2009

Hi all, This is an updated Comm Manager for HD2 based on excellent work from bnm7bnm (Thread 536466).

However, I faced following Problems with the Version from bnm7bnm on 2 HD2 devices running 1.66 ROM:

1. Bluetooth Enable/Disable : 2 Bluetooth Icons showed up on the Task Bar when Bluethooth was turned on from Comm Manager (This happened on 2 HD2 running ROM 1.66).
2. The Bluetooth On/Off Slider Button was not changing state in Comm Manager. It always stayed to Off Position.
3. I always like the to have the Bluetooth Manager executed from The Comm Manager instead of Bluetooth Wizard. So, I have changed this in my version
3. The 3G On/Off slider button would not change state and would always stay in Off postion.

(CLICK ON ATTACHED IMAGE)

I have fixed above in this release. Please note that this version was Tested on HD2 with HTC OFFICIAL ROM 1.66 with Manila 2.5.19211x. However, I am also sure that it would work on ROM 1.61 (Comments please?).

Please report any bugs.

---

Attachments

• HD2ExtendedCommManager.CAB
    250.2 KB · Views: 6,805
  • screen01m.jpg
    screen01m.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 12,390
Reactions: n1nj4Lo

Diagorn

Jul 24, 2007
Hello

Very good work
I am french but I would like translate your work in french, however IK don't know how to do.
Please, could you help me ?

rezaulkabir

Oct 4, 2009
Well, that's strange :confused: I modified it with WinCE Cab Manager and it installed fine on my HD2. I'm using Xannytech's Pandora ROM V1.3.0.202 WWE with OS V5.2.21889 (21889.5.0.87 XT). My radio is V2.07.51.05_2.

Please see the attached screenshots of your awesome app :D

I've also re-uploaded the zipped app in case anyone would like to try. Again rezaulkabir, Jazaakallah Khair for your time & effort on this extremely useful app ;)

I have listed out the issues that I faced with the original version on HD2 with 1.66 Stock ROM. my version is merely a fix for those. moreover I like to run BTManager instead of BTWizard when the Bluetooth bar is clicked.

rezaulkabir

Oct 4, 2009
Well, that's strange :confused: I modified it with WinCE Cab Manager and it installed fine on my HD2. I'm using Xannytech's Pandora ROM V1.3.0.202 WWE with OS V5.2.21889 (21889.5.0.87 XT). My radio is V2.07.51.05_2.

Please see the attached screenshots of your awesome app :D

I've also re-uploaded the zipped app in case anyone would like to try. Again rezaulkabir, Jazaakallah Khair for your time & effort on this extremely useful app ;)

Hey Nashisu .. great work. My previous response "Yes and it is uninstallable" was intended for buffystar. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dec 16, 2007
Meaning of the options?

Please explain what is the meaning of the 3G option and the relation to the sixth option from above that (in Dutch gegevensverbinding) is indicated with something like data connection. Also, what is the purpose of IP-phone option and what are the results of switching those options on or off. Thank you!!
regards, Danny Groeneveld

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi all, This is an updated Comm Manager for HD2 based on excellent work from bnm7bnm (Thread 536466).

However, I faced following Problems with the Version from bnm7bnm on 2 HD2 devices running 1.66 ROM:

1. Bluetooth Enable/Disable : 2 Bluetooth Icons showed up on the Task Bar when Bluethooth was turned on from Comm Manager (This happened on 2 HD2 running ROM 1.66).
    2. The Bluetooth On/Off Slider Button was not changing state in Comm Manager. It always stayed to Off Position.
    3. I always like the to have the Bluetooth Manager executed from The Comm Manager instead of Bluetooth Wizard. So, I have changed this in my version
    3. The 3G On/Off slider button would not change state and would always stay in Off postion.

(CLICK ON ATTACHED IMAGE)

I have fixed above in this release. Please note that this version was Tested on HD2 with HTC OFFICIAL ROM 1.66 with Manila 2.5.19211x. However, I am also sure that it would work on ROM 1.61 (Comments please?).

Please report any bugs.

---